Questions

Eleanora's Pov

"Let us just have one go on him" The voice belongs to Xander. But why does he sound frustrated? He should be happy now. Shouldn't he?

"Stop trying to convince us because you're not going to be allowed within an inch of him" Uncle Ezra sounds irritated.

What the hell is happening? What can they possibly be talking about? My dirty mind is not helping at all. Uncle Ezra stopping him from having a 'go on him' sounds very inappropriate.

"Dad please I'm-" Kyson's pleading voice stops mid sentence just as he saw me enter the living room.

Every pair of eyes in the room snapped to me and if I wasn't feeling horrible before, I am now. My headache is getting worse and so is my anxiety. I might just pass out soon.

"Good morning" I said trying to keep my voice and heart rate even.

Everyone in the room greeted me back, even grandpa. I think they're going to be treating me like the broken toy I am. I never wanted this. As much as I need attention I never liked it, it always came with a price. In this case I paid for it with my dirty secret.

Gio and I took a seat on an empty sofa. I sat on one end as he took the other. I didn't sit too close to him but I was glad that he was in arm's reach in case I panic and need him. 

"What do you wanna eat? You must be hungry" Dante asked, his voice neutral but softer than usual.

"No. I'm not hungry" I replied focusing on my shoes to not get overwhelmed by the situation.

"How about a juice or something? Or perhaps some fruits?"

"Ok" I felt like throwing up.

I don't know why I agreed to eat. They won't force me, atleast not today. But I felt pressured. Pressured by the awkward silence in the room. By how they're all trying to act normal. By how many of them can't even look my way and kept stealing glances at me. 

I wish they had just continued whatever they were talking about before I came here. They don't need to behave differently around me. Or maybe they do?

The problem here is that I can't figure out if they're behaving this way because they pity me or they're disgusted by me. Andrei assured me that all of them love me but I don't know what to believe anymore. 

I was looking at everything but not the people in front of my eyes. I was fiddling my fingers but nothing seemed to work. My brain was going wild with the possible conversations ahead.

I was dreading anything that might happen. I looked out the window and then back to the room with my eyes falling on the clock. I then realized that it was 4 in the evening. I had been passed out for more than 17 hours. No wonder they think I must be hungry.

Every second was like a sloth. I didn't know if it was just a few minutes or hours when finally a maid came with a plate of fruits and a glass of strawberry milkshake.

Zion got up to take it from her and came towards me, taking a seat on the huge gap I've purposely left between me and Gio. I love Zion but I really needed some personal space right now.

My food was placed on the coffee table Silas dragged in front of me. I don't know how long I'd be getting this 'special treatment'. It isn't unusual for my family to do something like this for me, they had all strated treating me better lately. But right now everything makes me uncomfortable.

"You can eat as much as you like" Zion said as I held the blueberry close to my mouth for a full minute.

I only had two pieces of fruit and was already done. I didn't want to risk throwing up. It was already embarrassing as is. So I placed the blueberry back, trying not to get pressured into eating more.