Chapter 2

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teja's POV

A new morning means a new day for a surgery... Don't get me wrong i love what i do... Currently I am on my way back to Mumbai from Punjab... And you won't believe my baby is coming back... Wow i am so excited... Also, a very very good news my fam... I am sitting on the plane with the OG star of ITV Karan Kundrra... Okay i don't have crush on him... It's just his personality is so good according to other actors... He so good...

Also he is looking so dope in his sweatshirt and lose pair of jeans... And his aura is so different... There is something with him... Let's chunk all of that...

Abhi toh mera dimaag kharab kar rakha hai new intern ne... Matlab itni si mistake can cause so much to a heart patient... I tell you these interns make my mind blow... I need to check his file now... I hope the condition doesn't get worse... Bappa mere sath rehna...

As the time passes we landed in mumbai.... I came out of the airport and there where papz waiting outside... Maybe for Karan...

I started to go when Karan called me from back...

Karan:hey! I think we should catch up sometime...

Catch up nice... Let's tease him a bit... Afterall little teasing doesn't hurt some one right...

Teja:catch up... A little too fast, are we Mr.Kundrra...

I gave him a teasing smile... But saw a bit of disappointment on his face but he masked it up... Now that's Actor Karan Kundrra you all..!

Teja:hey! It was just a little teasing... Sorry... We can surely catch up sometime...

Karan:great..!

He smiles at me... And uff his smile is so marvelous... He can melt anyone with his sweet innocent smile... How can someone say mean things to this pure soul yaar...

Teja:great then... Papz are waiting for you...

Karan:ohh ye humesha ka hai..

He chuckles while i too join him... We both exited with each other... Papz started to click us... I gave a smile to Karan and went to hospital... Yes directly from the airport... That's what doctor's life looks right...

Karan's POV

As we landed in mumbai... I couldn't contain my excitement... But i wanted to ask tejasswi if we could hang out... And i did that... Can you believe... Me Karan Kundrra taking the first step... But ek second first step of what? Let it be... As I asked she thinks for a while and teased me... First i thought she believes that i am a Casanova... First she teased me... She is a little tease girl... Must say... Karan focus...

What the fuck... She has messed my mind now... And i can't do anything...

My thoughts were disturbed by parvez my driver and my team member...

Prvz: bhai Ghar aagya...

Nodding my head i went to the gate and my beloved mum opens the door... I instantly took her into a bone crashing hug.... Btw, i am mamma's boy...

Karan:mammaaaa.... I missed you so much... I love youuuu....

KM:aww my baccha... I missed you too... See i have made so much for you to eat...

Karan:hahh i missed your food too... Ab fata fat khana dedo...

Just then my father comes...

KF:khote... Mujhse bhi Mille... Ki sirf apni mamma se hi milna hai...