Chapter 71

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Date: 22/12/2024,
Day:Friday!

The vibe was all set, everything was set, everyone was ready to have splash of colours

The vibe was all set, everything was set, everyone was ready to have splash of colours... The set up was ready just as dreamy as teju and Karan wanted, perfect view of dew mountains and those lash green trees with two big pots for them to sit covered with different colour of flowers...

Teju wearing a light yellow saare which will be soon covered into haldi while karan wore a white kurta, which maybe will be on floor just after few second of their arrival!

The song played and they both arrived together holding each other's hands with a huge smile adoring their faces along with that nervous wrecking love for each other...

Karan looks at her and smiles looking at her the way she is looking in that sarre... It took all his efforts to not hold that waist chain of her's and pull her towards himself and destroy her untill all she remembers is his name...

He shook his head in his unholy thoughts and pulls teju into a side hug and kisses her forehead softly... She closes her eyes and then they both sat in their respective pots...

KM:phele Karan ko haldi lagegi fir uski utri haldi haldi teju ko lagegi...

Karan:arre kyu...

KD:beta ji riwas hai...

Karan:but aise...

Teja:uncle isko chodo... Aap ritual start kardo...

Adaa:tujhe badi jaldi hai Mrs.Kundrra banne ki...

Omi:hogi bhi kyu nhi humare Bhai hai hi itne handsome hai...

Adaa:shut up, humari teju Kam nhi hai...

KM:acha okay baate baad mein hoti rehengi rasam kar lete hai hum phele...

They all nods... KM first did the Pooja of both of them and then she took a bit of oil and applied it on teju's hairs... And then she applied the same to karan's hairs...

KD:dekha ab tujhe uska utra oil lagana padana... Beta ji aise hi nhi hota sab kuch... Bado ne kuch soch ke hi cheez banayi hai...

KM nods and pulls his cheeks...

KM:mera baccha... Poonam come... Let's start with the haldi...

Poonam di came there and passes Karan a cheeky smile...

Poonam:ab honge saare badle poore... Ab gya tu...

She took a little bit of haldi and applied to him because they will be having their session after the elders are done with their rasam...