Chapter 67

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

They both stood in silence for few minutes and then they heard a click, they saw nikhil and Omi clicking their pictures... They chuckles at their dedication towards photography...

Teja:it's raining... Chalo chalte hai...

She started to go but Karan again brings her back and says,

Karan:nikhil Omi tum dono jaao, hum aajayenge...

Omi:haa haa nikhil chal ab hume live romance nhi dekhna chahiye... Especially of our bhai and bhabhi...

He teased them... Karan actioned of removing his shoe and they both ran off... While teju was giggling... Karan was blessed here those giggles...

Karan:i love it when you giggle... It gives some kind of comfort to me...

Teja:acha ji even you are my daal chawal...

Karan:acha ji... Daal chawal...

Teja:haanji,you are my comfort naa...

Karan: ofcourse I am... And you are my lovee...

He pulls her towards himself and gazes over her lips... Teju smiles a little and cups his face, leans over and captures his lips into her small mouth... Karan smiles sensing her movements of taking his lips in... But soon Karan took over the and cups her face with one hand and other went to her bare waist... Caressing her bare waist... Teju's mouth left a moan...

Karan broke the kiss and looks at her with untold desire hidden in his eyes while teju was looking for something in his eyes... There eyes were talking enough... Their hands on each other's body and while their eyes talking...

The rain pouring down making the moment more magical along with their love... Those sound of rain droplets, was awaking them...

Teja:Is this the place?

Karan slowly shook his head...

Karan:I want our first time very special and trust me today is that special day... Just not the right place, sunshine...

He said and kisses her forehead... He picks her in bridal style... And she snuggles to his chest... And kisses his heart..

Karan:save your kisses for later, sunshine...

Teju blushed... Karan made her sit in his car and went to the other side... He turns back and brings a towel in front...

Karan:wipe yourself... Nhi toh Sardi hojayegi...

Teja:tum towel leke ghumte ho...

Karan:haanji... Kya pata kab zarurat padh jaaye...

He winks and, teju's eyes got widen hearing his double meaning jokes...

Teja: besharam...

Karan:ye baat toh aap baad mein bulengi, muhtarma...

Teja:ohh goddd sunnyyy...

She wipes herself a bit while Karan turned on the blower of the car... Teju then wipes karan's hairs... Later they drove to teju's house on the insistence of Karan...

As they entered the house...

Karan:go and change warna thand lagg jayegi...

Teja:haa you also change...