Chapter 36

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

Also

"Happy Birthday Queen 👑"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

Nodding at teju... I again took her in my arms...

Teja:i can walk... Aakh mein lagi hai par mein nhi...

Karan: exactly... Aakh mein lagi hai...

Not listening to her much... Along with her in my arms i went out... I saw Poonam di standing... I came to us and caress my cheek... I smiled at her...

Karan:i am glad that you came...

Poonam:more surprises are on the way... Abhi ke liye let's go...

Karan:chalo... Parvez is here with the car...

She nods at me and i looked at teju who was already sleeping by keeping her head on my chest...

Karan:my little sunshine...

We went and saw parvez is ready with the car... Poonam di sat on the front while i sat behind with teju on my lap sleeping peacefully...

Karan:so... Aap kab aaye...

Poonam:kal raat ko... I came to surprise you but then i got the call from hospital so here we are...

Karan:you knew teju...

Poonam:yes... From her medical college days...

Karan:she never told me this...

Poonam:maybe you never asked her!

Teja:ahh sunny chup...

I looked at her in shock... She stir in her sleep and snuggles more into me... Keeping her head on my neck... While di chuckles...

Karan:di aap bhi sojaao... You had your flight and then this surgery...

Poonam:nahh... I am fine... Ghar jaake fresh up hoke fir i will take rest...

Karan:no... Ghar jaane mein abhi ek ghanta hai... Take a power nap till then...

Poonam:am i elder to you or you are elder to me...

Karan:fine... Please di...

I said with a small voice and she instantly melts and smile at me... After sometime i saw both my ladies are sleeping peacefully...

Karan:parvez take the longer route, atleast they are sleeping here warna Ghar jaake i know dono mein se koi nhi sone wala hai...

He chuckles and nods at me...

I also thought to take a nap... I woke up when i felt that the car has stopped moving... Opened my eyes and saw we are at the building...

Parvez:bhai aagye...

Karan:haa...

I shake a little to teju but she didn't woke up...

Karan:sunshine... Wake up... See we have reached...

She shook her head... Sighing i thought to wake up Poonam di...

Karan:di aap toh utho...

And to my mercy they both woke up... We three walked into the house only to meet with Bharat... Who literally jumped on me...