Chapter 56

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

We slept for sometime and then woke up got freshen up and went downstairs for high tea... The hotel staff arranged us for some good high tea on the balcony of our suit....

We went outside and saw that everything was placed on its place... Some snacks and tea on the table with Karan on one side of the table... I went to him and brought the chair next to him and sat...

He chuckles and then served me some of tea and some snacks... We had our tea and went downstairs to do something...

By the time we finished our high tea, rain droplets were pouring... So decided to do something in the hotel itself... The manager was so sweet that he allowed us to make some drinks and pizza...

Teja:sunny are you excited???? I am gonna make some pizzaaa....

I said excitingly... And he nods his head with a beautiful smile on his face... I immediately pecked his lips but he pulled me into a soulful kiss... We broke the kiss when we felt out of air...

Karan:getting bold, are we?

He teased me and we started to make the pizza... The chef was there to help us with the process... He first told me to make the dough and cut the veggies to Karan...

We started our work but something evil came to my mind and i smiled evily... And looked over to Karan who was chopping the veggies like professional... I took a little flour in my hands and went to him from behind...

I hugged him tightly and he pulls my hand and makes the grip stronger... As he was done I opened my fist and bomb... There was flour all over his face and his hoddie...

I quickly ran from there and he chased me behind...

Karan:oye ladki rukk... Abhi batata hu...

He said and ran behind me with alot of flour in his fist... He grabbed me and puts it all over me... I pout and he smirks...

Karan:no panga with Kundrra...

Teja:no panga with Kundrra... Huh...

I said imitating him...

----------------------

Karan's POV

We are currently at the edge of mountain... It was just peacefull... Sunshine in my arms and these rains... The greenery and everything felt so perfect... Just us... No jhama no worry of paps...

We both were taking up all the peace we could get only in one day... It was so nice to see her in my clothes... The way those clothes look on her make me feel like i should make her wear my clothes only! We then went to waterfall... We did a little masti under the water forgetting everything... Living the peaceful life of our's...

We both went back to hotel room... I told her to change into fresh pair of clothes because she might get cold... And when she came back I went inside took a hot shower and went outside only to see a crying teju...

Karan:sunshin? What happen baby? Abhi tak toh you were fine achanak se kya hogya baby...

Teja:sunnyyy...

She said and hugged me tightly... Her instant cry always makes me feel something which can't be expressed in words... Okay that's not the topic first we have to focus on her...

Karan:baby kya hua? Abhi tak toh aap thik the... Achanak se kya hogya aisa?

Teja:sunny hum kal wapis chale jaayenge fir se wahi busy wali life... It's so peaceful here with mother nature... I don't want to leave...

Karan:awle... My baby... Hum firse aayenge Naa...

Teja:pakka?

Karan:promise my baby now wipe your tears... And let's have some food...

Teja:yes let's go...

I chuckled at her excitement for food... She with foods can never go wrong... We went to restaurant have some delicious and mouth watering food came back to hotel and slept..

Out of no where it was almost midnight when teju's phone rang... She groaned in sleep and i had to pick up the call... I saw baby brother flashing on the screen..

Karan:sunshine it's pratik... Wake up he wants to talk to you...

Teju:let it be i will talk in morning...

This girl... Just then i heard him saying something...

Karan:kya hua pratik kuch urgent kaam hai...

Pra:um no it's okay... She must be tired... Le..let it...it be...

He was shuttering... And I am damn sure he was emotional right now... I got up from the bed and went i balcony so that I don't disturb teju's sleep...

Karan:pratik you know you can share it with me right?

Pra:i know bhai... It's nothing much... I was just missing her a little too much after waking up.... So yeah...

Karan:you alright?

Pra: ofcourse Bhai mujhe kya hoga... Is she fine? Vo thik haina... Kal... I mean tomorrow, just make sure you don't leave her alone tomorrow...

Karan:why? What's tomorrow?

Pra:I think di should tell you about that... Okay I have reached my university... Bye! Call you later... And yeah good night... And take care...

He is surely teju's brother... But what is tomorrow... It must be something very big and why did he asked if she is fine or not?

Why does she have to be a mystery... I went inside and saw her sleeping with a cute face... I kissed her cheeks and pecked her lips... Took her into my arms and soon a slumber took me over...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: big day and back to Mumbai..

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️