A/N

Hello beautiful souls ❤️

Three major issues!

This time I am here to announce something very important for this story!!!!

1) So as you all know this story has successfully completed its 60 chapters and if you all know me by now than I would have ended this book very early because it was a limited chapter series but I didn't because of the love you all were showing...

But since we have a very very great graph of this story ( sarcasm) currently i am planning to give a beautiful ending to this story by the ending it on their marriage?

I am not saying because I want to end this no!!! But it's just i think this book has lost its essence which it had initially you know, the way you guys were interacting, the way i use to reply to you all, all of that...

Or the other alternative is

I give a pause to Devotion book or give one just two chapters of that book per week and give rest of the days to this book!

I want your thoughts on this... Also yaarrrr pakk gyi mein bol bol ke ab...

2) Just 18 comments? The views AVG of this book per chapter is 1.45k and un me se sirf 18 comments? Sirf 280 votes????

I don't want say this but if I even end this book abruptly trust me the main reason would be the demotivation to write! When I started the book I had so much motivation and then as the book proceed everything i feel it like went in vein...

3) it's not the first time i would have noticed... But recently I have seen many stories and writers coping my work they don't even modify it they just simply do the copy paste this from many of my stories... Yaar aap ideology lo chalega mene copyright nhi daal hua hai but aap pura ka pura dialogue le rhe ho aap....

And ye cheez mein last do teen month se notice kar rhi hu... I don't want to say the story name or the author, but i would say there are two stories like this...

Dear author if you are reading this, aap atleast modify Karo dialogue ke dialogue chapne se kuch nhi hoga... Originality toh meri story ki hai... Love and peace 🤍🦋

Yeah these are issues i hope i have made myself clear about many things! And I hope you all will also make sure to VOTE AND COMMENT ON LAST CHAPTERR WARNA NO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!