Chapter 15

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

I was admiring teju just then she said something which gave a shock to me... Like how can someone think that whole sleeping... She again said...

Teju:Karannn... Mujhe bhuk gyi haiiiii...

Like seriously... She is feels hungry while sleeping... Yaa fir she is not sleeping only...

Karan:tujhe sote wakt kaise bhuk lag sakti hai...

Teja:what do you mean i am hungry now... Make me something...

Karan:i don't know cooking...

Teja:arre fridge mein aunty ne cake Banake rakha hai... Hum vo kha sakte hai...

What the actual... Like she know much more than me... Who stays in this house... Yaar itna toh mujhe bhi nhi pata hai...

Teja:chalo abbb...

Karan:chalo ji... Koi option nhi mere paas ab..

We both went to kitchen and took a slice of cake for each and went back to the room... We were eating at cake when i felt a drop on my chest... I look at teju and saw her crying.. now this panicked me..

I immediately took her on my lap and kept her face close to me... This didn't help but made her sob more... Seeing her sobbing even i got tears...

Karan:teju my baby... Kya hua sunshine... Kyu ro raho aise... Dekho mujhe ab tension ho rhi hai... Hospital mein kuch hua kya..? Pratik se jagda hua? Kuch toh bolo teju... My love... Please...

Teju looks at me with her doe shaped eyes filled with tears... I shook my head and wash of the tears...

Karan:what happen my love bug..

Teja:kal tum chale jaaoge... Fir mein kisko pareshan karungi... Mein kisko raat mein uthke bolungi ki mujhe bhuk lagi hai... Mujhe momos khilane kon leke jaayega... Karan i will miss you... I will miss your warmth... I will miss your presence... I will miss your hug... I will miss our late night outings... I will miss our late night walks... I will you... I will us... I can't live without you Karan...

She said all of this looking directly in my eyes... Her words held the power to create goosebumps all over my body... Her intense gase making me feel something i couldn't explain in words... Suddenly I felt a pair of warm wobbling lips on mine...

I cupped her face and pulls her for even more deeper kiss... Her hands were roaming all over my hairs making them messy but at this moment i only felt how intensly she is kissing me right now... The way our lips are working on each other...

My hands went to her neck and holds her steady... Pulling her, making our kiss more deeper... Once i felt she was out of breath i broke the kiss and didn't stopped there...

I tilt my face and gave kisses on her neck, her shoulder, collarbone.... Finally getting one sweet point... I sucked on that place which caused her moan... That didn't helped me but i had to control myself as i can't go further without her consent and even i don't want to do that... Because I know then it will be more difficult to stay apart from her...

Teju's POV

I don't know what happened suddenly to me... I got emotional knowing that at this time tomorrow i will be at my home and he will be in bigg Boss house... That feeling... The separation anxiety was killing me...