Chapter 74

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Everyone is back in Mumbai, except our newly married' s... They wanted sometime with each other, so today they will be returning back to Mumbai... They are currently in flight from leh to Mumbai...

Teju has wore a beautiful yet simple red saare with her Red choda and a small piece of kaleere making the choda shine out, with sindoor and mangalsutra... While Karan wore a simple short kurta and jeans to pair it up... He wore the bracelet which teju made him wear on their wedding...

He was looking that bracelet time to time making teju go awe of him... She pulls his cheeks to get his attention back to her... He looks at her again got lost thinking he actually did some good deeds to have her as his soulmate and better half..

Karan leans in and kisses her forehead... He removed the hairs from her neck and saw a red spot... He caresses that spot... He smirks when a whimper left her mouth...

Teja:don't it's hurting...

Karan leans in but the window was separating them... He pulls down the window and leans in to her ears...

Karan:it was meant to mark you mine, Sunshine!

Karan then comes back to his place but his hands were on their place, around her neck caressing that spot... Teja leans in to his touch and relaxed her body... She held his hands and brings it down... Wraps her hands around his arms and sleeps on his shoulder...

Karan smiles looking at her... They both landed safely at Mumbai airport... They both came out and saw N number of paps present there... They gave a time to them and parvez was present to pick them up... Karan first made her sit in the car and then comes on other side to sit...

They both set their journey off for their new home...

As they both entered the floor, the luxury from the door itself was speaking out loud and clear... They moved forward and pressed the bell... KM opened the door and whole house was decorated...

KM:aagye baccho...

KM did the aarti for both of them and then told teju to kick the kalash of rice and then enter the house... As she did the whole rice from the kalash came out, KM took off the baaliya of her...

KM:Karan ki nooh toh hum sabke ke Ghar mein barkth laayegi...

Karan smiles and kisses her forehead... She then walked pass the red coloured thaal and leaves her footprint behind...

Karan walks with her... After all the rasam everyone settled down...

KD:baccho rest karlo todhi derr, you guys have travelled much for today and then encounter of paps..

Karan:haa papa... Phele khana fir rest... Mamma kya banaya hai apne...

KM:teju chalo tumhari pheli rasoi hai...

Teju:ji mumma... Chalo...

KD:oye tu kya betha hai jaa help kar... Beth gya Aram se..

Karan:aree mein kya karunga mujhe toh khana banane bhi nhi aata..

Teja:wahi papa rehne dijiye pata chale khana banane se phele pura kitchen naa kharab hojaye..

Teju's voice came from kitchen, everyone laughs at her statement... Karan made a grumpy face... He walks upstairs to his room and changed... He had a call to attend and then he joined everyone down for the dinner...