Chapter 32

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next morning,

Teju's POV

Next morning came really for me as my phone rang with a information that i didn't expected... I am needed in hospital... I took a bath got ready and ran to the main door of my house to exit... But something strike and i went back to my room...

As i entered i was my little sunny sleeping on the bed taking up the whole bed but he had a small frown on his face... I smiled and went to him... Kissed his forehead and cheek followed by a peck on his lips which made his frown disappeared... Such a baby!

Teja:sorry you came and I had to leave... Kal ke baad i will be free pakka... Sorry my little...

I really feel sad that he will not find me next to him on the very first day after coming back... I again kissed his forehead and went to hospital...

As i entered i saw nihaal's (boy) parents... They came to me again they folded their hands... I have told them to not do that...

Teja:aunty aap firse... Mein ek baar dekhti hu fir aap se baat karti hu mein...

I said with a small smile and went to the ward where nihaal was admitted... I saw him and he instantly smiled at me... I went to him and caress his hairs...

Teja:good morning chotu... Kaise ho aap....

I checked his vitals... Looks like it is progressing... But not much... He still need surgery and the formun tubes needs to get fill..

Teja:his vitals are progressing... Did you talked with Dr.Poonam?

Jasmin is the intern who is assisting me with nihaal's case...

Jas:yes mam I did... She said that by tomorrow she will be here... And i also contacted Dr.Siddhart... he is waiting for you in his cabin...

Teja:okay i will meet him, tell him to come to my cabin... And pass me his file...

She nods and passed me nihaal's file...

As i went through pages i found that both his tubes didn't got fill up and now if we will delay it may cause him death because of the leak blood from heart which is directed going to his lungs...
I looked at the little boy who is looking at me with hopes in his eyes...

Teja:you will be fine soon... And will participate in the race with everyone...

He gives me a bright smile... And i smile back at him...
I went out of this ward and looked at his parents...

FM:how is he? Thik Haina Mera baccha... Kuch ho toh nhi gya usko...

Teja:mam please relax... I will not give any false hope but there are still chances of him to survive... Hume aaj yaa kal mein surgery karni padegi...

FD: surgery... Par vo toh ek mahine baad ki date hai...

Teja:i know but agr ab aur late Kiya toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai....

FD:nhi nhi aap shuru kijiye... Mein paiso ka intzam karta hu...

Teja:sir mene aapko phele bhi bola hai ki uske surgery ke paise ki aap tension mat lijiye...

Just then I heard a manly voice...

Voice:haa uske liye hum hai vo hum dekh lenge...

He turned and looks at the man... And found my man standing fully ready as if he is going somewhere...