Chapter 25

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

I reached house... Will they like for their brother... What if they don't?? What if they don't want me to work? What if they don't like me? What if they would have already selected one girl for him? What if.... My anxiety was increasing its level by seconds...

My intrusive thoughts were broke by the opening of door... The door was opened by aunty... She greeted me warmly as usual she does... And then welcomed me inside...

As i entered the hall i saw a lady in her late 30s sitting with someone...

KM:meenu madhu... Look who is here...

They both turned and looks at me... I passed them a timid smile... They both looks at me for a brief moment of time... Am not dressed perfectly... Shit i should have changed before coming here.... Yaar teju..

Suddenly they both stood and came to me... And took me in a gentle hug... The lady in late 30s assumed meenu di...

Meenu: hello...

Teja:hi...

What they hell happened to my voice... Teju you are just conscious nothing else...

KM:teju tum betho mein paani leke aati hu...

Teja:arre aunty aap kyu pareshan honge...

Meenu:arre isme pareshani ki kya baat hai... Waise bhi ab toh tum bhi iss family ka hissa ho...

I looked at them with shock... How did they know.? Did Karan already told them... But how..? I assume she read my expressions...

Meenu: you really think what you did on WKW we would not know...

Madhu:wahi mana hum old school hai but itne bhi nhi... Sab kar chuke hai hum bhi...

I blushed as they got know everything...

Meenu:aur nhi toh kya sunshine...

I blushed at their teasings... Shit was it too evident...

Madhu:it was evident my love...

I looked down... Just then someone enters the hall room... And i turned back to see Poonam mam coming... I looked at her with confusion...

She comes and kisses my forehead...

Poonam:welcome home...

I smiled at her...

Teja:eldest...

She nods at me...

And then we all sat back and talked about alot of things... They asked me about our journey while they shared some funny incidents of karan's childhood... He was one of the child who would trouble his mother... And mind it he is the same... Nothing is changed except his height.... Same mumma's boy.... I even got to know that his nick name was sunny but then he didn't wanted anyone to call him that... I don't know why...

Teja:acha aunty mein ek chez toh batana hi bhol gyi... Kal kya abhi na Omi link bhejenge family week ka for bigg Boss...

KD:haa Omi ne call Kiya tha mujhe...

KM:chalo fir mein ready ho jaati hu...

Teja:haa...

She went inside to get ready... While i set up everything as Omi had already send the link... And soon she came... Also karan's request.... Oh god...