Chapter 50

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

After getting ready with all went to a restaurant for lunch... We ordered whatever we wanted and then suddenly something clicked in me...

Teja:sunny...

I called him out..

Karan:yes sunshine...

Teja:you had your meeting with ekta mam right? Kya hua fir uss meeting ka??

Karan:it went well and.... We are launching a new show with our brand name...

Teja:what?? I am so so proud of you my sunnyy...

KD:ye toh achi baat hai..

KM:haa bataya kyu nhi phele...

Karan:time hi kaha Mila mum... Kal aaya fir I wasn't feeling well so slept and today's Fiasco...

I mood went happy to sad real quick hearing that... That one night huants the shit out of me... It wasn't like I get nightmare of that night I don't know why that green man... Just then my sight fall on a man wearing that exact same green shirt and same ciger in his hands and other had beer... Just like that guy...

I instantly hugged Karan... He was pulled of guard by the sudden hug... He wraps his arms around me and then everyone looks in the direction i was looking...

Uncle quickly stood up and marched towards that table but saw that the man was different...

Karan:dekha... Koi aur tha... Tu aise hi tension le ti hai... Chalo see the food is here let's have that...

And then we had our food...

Teja:sunny let's go to mall... Bohot time hogya hai shopping kiye...

KM:haa sahi bola teju ne... Chaliye na chalte hai shopping pe..

She said looking at uncle and then both men look at each other and shook their heads... We all head to mall... Aunty and I ran to Zara for some shopping... As we finished we went to billing counter... After we billed our clothes i started to remove my card when Karan came and scanned the QR...

Teja:arre kyu... I was paying na.. you did the same last time also...

Karan:ab aap dono pe paise kharch nhi Karunga toh kispe karunga... Chalo ab..

And then we went to men's store for uncle and Karan... Uncle and aunty went to other section while Karan and i were in different section...

I took three four shirts and started to place them on him...

Teja:ek second tum shirt karoge kya when you don't button up your shirt... Isse acha hoddie hai dhake toh rehte ho Kam se kam...

I said and kept the shirts back... And started to go towards hoddie section... When he pulled me back...

Karan: possessive ho rha hai mera baby...

Teja:haa toh... I don't like when girl droll over you... And you better keep the buttons close...

I said closing up all the buttons... He chuckles at that... And then we bought some more clothes for uncle and Karan and went to bill... This time I took his phone away during billing and paid the bill...

Karan:arre... Why did you do that...

Teja:acha ji ab mein aap dono pe karch nhi karungi toh kispe karungi...

She said in the same time as karan did... While everyone chuckles... And then we went on Marine drive for some time and came back...

We both went to our room... And i hugged him tightly...

Teja:thank you so much for everything Karan... You don't know how much special you have made me felt... Not only you but everyone... Thank you so much...

Karan:don't say like that my sunshine... You deserve all the happiness around the world...

Teja:sunny i want to share the whole truth...

Karan:whole??? Sunshine rehne do... If you not ready now... It's okay I understand... Take your time... I am okay with how-so-were you want to take time... Baby I just want you comfortable while you share your problems with me...

I just shook my head and came to his lap and kept my head on his chest... And instantly my racing nerves got calm... Just by one touch... I inhaled a deep breath...

Teja:sunny you have shared each an every thing with me... It won't be fine if i won't...

Karan:it won't be fine if you are ready to share... Chalo bohot time hogya you should take a nap... You have two surgeries also tonight and tomorrow... Just sleep...

Teja:ahhhh... Chup ab sunno mujhe Jo bolna hai... Uncle ne maybe bataya hoga ki mene last word Jo bola tha vo sun tha unconscious hone se phele right?

He just nods...

Teja:sunny i want to know who is that sun and why did I said that word... And I want to see that green man... I know you will mad hearing me... But trust me since so long I wanted to share this but kuch na kuch reason se i couldn't...

Karan:sunshine is there any more problem?

He asked hesitately... And i nod... Instantly his expression changed to worried...

Karan:that guy came again? Did he said something to you? Did something happen? Sunshine bolo kuchh ab Darr lag rha hai mujhe... Sunshine?

I just got up and went to side table's drawer pulled out the medicine box and took some tablets and went to him and passed them to him... He got confused but then looked at them... And threw them on floor...

Karan:teju this... Kab hua ye? Why I don't know about this? Speak up damn it...

But i didn't spoke anything...

Karan:tejasswi prakash are you going to say anything or not... Fucking tell me ye kab hua... And these tablets? Why are they here.???

I flinched at his harsh tone... I grabbed me tightly by my waist...

Teja:kar...Karan when you were in bigg boss... That time something happened and I had to take that medicine...

(Remember I talked about the incident before she entered bb... That time )

Karan:you never told me about that incident and medicine...

Teja:sunny vo...

Karan:don't shutter tejasswi... I want to know each and every second of that moment... Every depth...

Teja:fine sunno fir...

I said and got out of the hold picked up the medicine kept them into box and kept the box where it was earlier...

Karan:bolo gi... Yaa fir kaam hi Karna hai...

Teja: when you went to bigg Boss house... After one month I came as guest... Media started their speciations... They knew I was your girlfriend..............

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: teju sharing everything! And her surgery!

I know a sorry won't be enough for me to not update for straight two days... But then to sorry...

And finally that incident talk is happening...

And who do you think sun is??

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️