Chapter 23

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

As the task continued i got to witness some other form of teju... She was on fire the way she was giving back to everyone... I don't know a feeling of comfort and security waved into my body looking at her taking stand for me...

And soon Salman sir said it was time for her to move out... Kyu yaar abhi toh aayi thi bichaari... I know isne ab States ke nikalna hoga... Madam itna bhi rest nhi karti hai... Kya karu mein iska..

As she was leaving she looking at me... And definitely she was crying after she leave the house... I can sense that... My sunshine you just making this lover boy yours fall more deeply...

As she went the actual WKW started... Again the same thing happened Salman sir was biased towards Shamita and i was proven to be wrong... Hadd hoti hai ek... And they have crossed that line... I just can't wait to get out of this house and run away very far from this world with my love bug...

As that stupid thing ended we all went and had our dinner... And changed into night suits... Changing the clothes i went and stand in front of the camera...

Karan:have a safe flight my little sunshine... I love you...

As i said the camera focused on me... Saying this i retardated to take some sleep... Laying on the bed i realised that after 1 month i saw teju i could hug her i felt her lips on my chest... The way she was looking at me... She was as same as i left her... Just for the fact that she has lost a lot of weight... But why... Is she not having her food on time... Is she not taking a proper rest... Teju yaar kya karti hai tu... Dhayan rakhna na apna...

Thinking about her sleep soon took me over...

Teju's POV

Soon we reached the airport... Omi dropped us at the airport and helped us to the entrance and then we made our way inside the airport... As it was a night flight i am not at all dressing... Just a simple jeans and karan's hoddy... These days i am wearing his hoddy alot more...

I opened the live feed and saw the live feed was on finally after 3 days the live feed is on... As i opened i was greeted by Karan himself... He wished me a safe journey... I can't with this man... He is just a dream man of every girl... And i am so lucky to have him with me for forever... I love you so much Karan...

Soon it was boarding time... We boarded the flight and there starts the journey of me going to states... It almost takes a day to reach chicago... I have one thing to complain about is that i will miss karan's cutie morning dance... His cutie face with messy hairs... I will that...

Karan's POV

It was morning... And i had no mood of doing anything... Like absolutely nothing... I just want to lay down on the bed the whole day... And do nothing... That's me, i am like this when my mum comes over... I just go to work and then come back and lay on bed the whole day doing absolutely nothing but ranting to mum about the happenings...

But i have to... I woke up and the alarm rang... It was about the pieces of way to the main house... And by Karaneeti we only need one piece and then our pathway will get complete...

Immediately ran to the dan... And i saw pratik already had the piece in his hands i sneakingly went and like a little kid kept my hand on the piece and immediately snatched the piece and with reflex the hold got a little lose and i got the piece...