Chapter 57

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next morning,

Teju's POV

We both woke up got dressed took our luggage and put that in the car and then went to have our breakfast first... Having finish the breakfast... We both started our journey to Mumbai back... We were on the way when he asked me the question which I wasn't especially right now!

Karan:sunshine at night pratik and i had a conversation and he told that today is something and i should stay with you? Kyu kuch hua tha?

Teja:okay it's the time i should tell you this..

Karan parked the car at a side and looked at me with serious expression... Ohh God.. i don't know how is he gonna react to this...

Teja:it was me and pratik who...

Karan:who??

Teja:who planned to prank youuuu...

I said or moreover shouted... And he looks at me... He took a quiet a minute to understand what just happened and when he understood... He just pulls me over to his lap... Takes the seat a little behind so that I could sit...

Karan:mein Darr gya tha kitna... I can't with you... Dara Diya tha tumne mujhe....

He said and kept his head on my nape... I caress his hairs... But then I felt a suck on my skin... It was from Karan.... Right after he sucked... He bit that spot and again sucked to release the pain... I moaned a little because of the sudden pain and action...

He immediately took me into a rough kiss... He was so wild in that kiss as if he wanted something from me but I was not understanding... Soon he broke the kiss and looks at me...

I was feeling so timid in front of him right now... He was looking at me as if looking a me soul... Something was in his eyes but I was not able to decode it...

He kissed my forehead and kept my face on his neck and pats my head making me fall asleep in his embrace...

Karan's POV

As she told that it was a prank I got so angry like literally I was so angry... I didn't know what i doing... I pulled her on my lap and we did a small make out...

Later i realised what I did and i made her sleep on my lap itself... And drove to Mumbai... As we reached the building... I parked the Wrangler and woke her up...

Karan:wake up sunshine... Wake up chalo... We have reached...

Teja:uhh... Sunny let me sleep for some more time...

Karan:laddo tu abhi toh soke hi aayi hai... Chalo utho let's go upstairs fir sojaana...

She woke up and looks at me with adoration in her eyes... She was caressing my cheeks with her thumb pad, her eyes were half opened... She was looking so cute... Those chubby cheeks... Ahh godd... She just woke up and thought to drive me crazy...

But she immediately came out of the car and i looked at her in confusion... This girl was not ready to wake up just a minute ago and now she jumped off...

Karan:kya hogya uchal kyu rhi hai...

I said coming out and going to take the luggage...

Teja:you drove all the way from lonavala to Mumbai with me on your laps sleeping???

Karan: ofcourse... My little sunshine...

Teja:you could have made me sleep on the other side... Now your legs and back will pain...

Karan:not at all baby... You don't even weigh my pre workout... So it's fine...

I said kissed her cheeks and pulled her inside the building... She had her jaw dropped on the floor and she was looking so cute...

Karan:so this morning you woke up and thought to look cutest on this planet and make me drive crazy for you... Hm?

Teja:shut up...

She said with a sass and went inside... I rolled my eyes we both entered our home and saw everything was placed nicely and then my matashri was insight... Yeah mom and dad are back from their mini trip to punjab...

Karan:mummaa kaise ho aapp??? Itne din hogyee...

I said with excitement and ran to her... Hugged her tightly...

KM:Mera baccha... I missed you so much...

She actioned teju to join the hug and she gladly excepts that...

And then dad came.... We four shared a huge hug and then mum told she had made some really good lunch... And i immediately went to change and get freshen up... Everyone chuckles at my excitement and then teju too came to change...

She opened her suitcase and I saw her suitcase wasn't even touched in these 3 days because she was wearing my clothes....

She took out some clothes and went to change while i changed in room itself...

She came out and hugged me tightly...

Teja:I love you...

Karan:I love you more my little sunshine...

Teja:chalo let's have food now i am hungry...

We went outside and sat on dinning chairs... We had our lunch and spend rest of the day with family...

Later teju had to leave to her house... I dropped her there... But something came in my mind and i stayed with her...

Karan:tejuuu let's sleep noww... Kaha reh gyiii...

I shouted from bedroom because she isn't in bedroom...

Teja:aagyi babahh... Kaam kar rhi thi todha...

Karan:naa.. when we are sath mein i need your full attention...

Teja:such an attention seeker...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:Karan's accident on set!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️