Chapter 58

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A month later,

Teju's POV

We both, Karan and I have been on the most amazing and mind trilling trip ever! But after that Karan started with his shoots and even I am busy with hospital work...

It was a new show so his work hours were so high... He literally shoots for 18 hours and sometimes even for 1 day... This is the phase where we both feel as if we are in long distance relationship...

We are very close to each other yet very far from each other... I closed my eyes and took a deep breath... And then again looks at the sleeping figure beside me... Hugging me tightly... I smiled and ruffles his hairs...

He has his call time with in an hour again... My baby works so hard... I kissed his forehead and he snuggles more to me... I put the alarm on the phone and took a nap...

Soon the alarm came off and i woke up... I saw Karan was already ready for his shoot... He saw me getting up and immediately came to me...

Took me in a tight hug... I felt like my heart thud, i don't know why...

Teja:sunny is it possible to take an off today... Please don't go anywhere...

Karan:sunshine... Kya hua baby... Aise kyu bol rhe ho...

Teja:sunny mujhe thik nhi lagg rha hai... Mat jaao naa...

Karan:kuch nhi hoga baby... Aur aaj toh mein jaldi aajaunga...fir hum dinner date pe jaayenge... Ready rehna okay...

I half heartedly gave him a nod and smile at him... He took me into a kiss... A kiss which was giving the assurance I needed badly... Later he broke the kiss and kissed my forehead...

I dropped him off till his car and then went back upstairs... I saw aunty and uncle are already woken up...

Teju:good morning aunty uncle...

KM:good morning beta ji...

KD:good morning meri bacchi... Chal aaja we have chai sath mein...

Teja:haanji chalo...

We had our tea and breakfast together and then i went to get ready.... Soon enough I left for hospital... As I entered the hospital... I saw all the doctors of all the sectors were present in confrence room... I went there... We were having our meeting on what they did the last month and what will they do the upcoming month...

Surgeries and everything...

Teja:okay so the dentist and physical health were doing great this month and we have even got appreciation for that... This time emergency ward wasn't that great... The functions wasn't .......

I was not able to complete as a nurse came and informed the immediate emergency with a lot of patients...

I immediately ran outside and saw a tons of stretcher along with injured people were laying... All the interns were at their work... Taking care of everything...

But two strecher got my eyes... I immediately went to that strecher and saw the sight I didn't wanted...

Teja:guys hurry... They two need the surgery now... Call the ortho and doctor kanishk... Fast...

I had tears in my eyes looking at both of them... They were Karan and Omi laying lifeless... My llhands were shivering looking at them... The blood has covered their whole body...

Omi has a head injury while Karan's injury was near his stomach... And back... I saw the head injury was very deep... I immediately called the respective doctor to treat him...

Teju:take both of them to OT now... I need doctors...

Tears were continuously running down my eyes... I felt as if someone snatched my life out... Looking at Karan's condition...

Teja:media ko hatao phele toh... Let the ambulance and everyone come inside...

I shouted at everyone and they all went to their work... I personally took their cases... I first went to Karan's OT... I saw that he was stable but his lower isn't at good state.. later i went to omi's OT and saw he wasn't doing well...

I took over the his surgery and started the work... His pulse was getting back to normal... Thankfully his injury wasn't that bad and it didn't reach his inner body...

I thanked God now that he is fine... I told him to keep in ICU... I went to other wards for the patients... But one nurse came running to me from Karan's OT...

Nurse:Mam Karan sir...

Teja:sunny?? Kya hua usko...

Nurse:he is not responding to any of the treatment... He is at the erge of....

Teja:control your tongue nurse...

I shouted at her... No my sunny can't do anything like this... He will not leave me... I know... We have alot of things to do... No he is not....

I ran to the OT and saw doctor's face who were treating him.... I should have not left him alone with them... I shouldn't have...

I saw the machine and then the pulse rate of his... Why??

To be continued....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: karan's parents to support teju!

There you go with the update!!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️