Chapter 34

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

As the car stopped i looked in front and saw a sight which i don't believe it is real... Because how? No way this is real...

Karan:sunshine why are we here? Most important is this even real... No... I am imagining...

She chuckles and keeps her hands on my shoulders and nods her head a little and that made me tear up...

Karan:how...how di..did..you..

I was not able to speak anything and constantly looking in the same direction... As if i remove my eyes and it will vanish...

Teja:let's go outside... And see the whole thing....

I nod and teju immediately came to my side to open the door... These little gestures makes the relationship perfect...

As we reached the spot i immediately clicked a picture of that...

It was an orphanage... The name of that orphan was 'Ashayen'...

Karan:how did you know..
Teja:we have talked alot about this and one time you said that you want an orphanage... So here we are... Come let's go inside...

We went inside and saw alot of childrens were looking at us with an innocent smile adoring in their faces...

Teja:hello everyone...

She said and waved at everyone while i gave them smile... They all came and hugged us... While we reciprocated the hugs... Then the manager of this orphan came and meet us...

Man:hello Mr and Mrs kundrra....

Teja:hello Mr.kumar...

I looked at her with a slight shock and blush... She didn't care to correct him... My thoughts were broken by a slight shake in my body i looked at teju and she was looking at me... Gesturing to greet him...

Karan:hello Mr.kumar...

Man:i hope you have found this orphan good enough...

Teja: ofcourse mein toh aati hi rehti hu... It's his first time...

Man:mam if you don't mind we can sign the papers first then you may have a look to this orphan as we have someone coming over...

Teja: definitely... Guide us the way...

Man:sure this way!

We made our way to sign some papers which i don't know what they are... As we reached teju handed me the papers and told to have a look on them...

As i started to read... I found that 75% of this orphan is of mine and teju's... How... I looked at teju...

Karan:when did you planned this...

Teja:mein toh bohot phele hi karne wali thi but fir you went to BB house... So i had to wait... Now be quick and sign... Mere saare bacche wait kar rhe hai tumse Milne ke liye...

Karan:tere?

I gave her a smirk... And leaned into her ears...

Karan:you know, even i can give you one...

I winked at her and she flushed... We signed the documents and i asked her about all the requirements and she said she had already sorted everything with herself...