Chapter 46

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

I am so pissed at her right now... Her stupid questions are making me lose my shit like anything... But i know i need to calm myself... I answered all her questions negatively and then when she got the answers she started to walk out of the place...

But I held her and said something which is from my heart... And not from my mind... Which is clearly over powering this whole situation...

As i finished... It took less then a second for her to place her lips on mine... Kissing her life out of me... As i recovered from the shock... I again captured her lips... The kiss was out of aggression and all the hurt feelings we have right now, that is just pouring out in the kiss...

When i felt she was struggling with her breaths... I broke the kiss and hugged her tightly...

Teja:i am sorry... I am so so sorry... I don't know what came into my mind... I..i really don't know....

Karan:shh...shh bass hogya jo hona tha... Bass...

She was sobbing in my arms like a little baby... After sometime she stopped crying... I made her look at me... Again her eyes got filled... Seeing her crying even my eyes got moist...

Karan:bass Rona nhi abb... Hogya jitna Rona tha...

We didn't realise that mumbai moonson's are here and we'er getting dreached in rain... Suddenly she sneezed... And then when i realised...

I immediately took her into my car as the car was already on so the warmer of the car... She is fully dreached... Water was dripping from her body... I felt like having her at the moment but looking at her innocent face which is all red I had to control my desires...

Teja:meri carr?

Karan:parvez leke aayega... Chup chap yaha Beth thi rhe...

Teja:arre par...

I passed her a glare and she shut her mouth and sat... Still she was silently crying... Yaar ye itna kyu ro rhi hai... Itna toh kuch bhi nhi hua... Yeah I mean we had our first fight... But agr itna royegi toh bimaar padh jaayegi...

I sat on the other side... Signalled parvez to take the car to our house... Yeah I took him with me because he was present at the moment and I knew aisa kuch hoga...

We reached home... I told her to change... She changed while I changed in other room got out and made some tea for both... Came into bedroom and saw her standing in the balcony attached to our room....

I went there and kept the cup in front of her she looks at the cup and then me... She silently took the cup and sat on the chair opposite to where I am sitting... Nahh I am not liking the distance between us right now!

I went to her and stood there... She looks at me with confusion and then understood and stood up I sat and took her in my lap...

Karan:pheli baat rona mat ab... You have cried enough for atleast a year now... Toh no crying...

Teja:i am really sorry...

Karan:dusri baat... Yaha hum dono ki hai toh we are equally at fault... Why are you saying apologizing... Baby... Choti choti fights se hi ek relationship strong Banta hai... And you know what wise men say right... 'fights makes a relationship perfect and healthy ' we both were frustrated from what was happening around us so it's okay... And what not okay is taking out frustration on other people what I did... I did totally wrong... What I said on cliff... I know what you meant but at that time we both were overthinking, you said some else and i understood something else... But after thinking... I understand what you meant... But get a thing in your mind... I will never be fed up from you... I will never be happy if you will not be around me... I need you... I need your presence to calm myself... I am depend on you right now... I don't know what people thing... Phele I thought ki relationship mein space honi chahiye but nhi... I have felt love for the first in 35 years of me life... A true love... When a person love someone they don't need space... All they need is that person's presence around yourself... And that's what I want... That's what I have... I ahve you with me... And you know you are first girl with whom I want to marry... I have imagined our whole life... We will get married than we will have choti si girl playing around the house just like you round cheeks and beautiful eyes... You have become MY NEED TEJASSWI... THIS KARAN NEEDS TEJASSWI TO SURVIVE NOW!