Chapter 69

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Almost two months later!

Teju and Karan had their first anniversary of being couple and they both had a 'blast' last night and currently they will be heading towards karan's home for the fixing of wedding dates and also pratik and karan's sister are gonna be here tonight after the wedding discussion...

Karan: wake up sunshine...

Teja:huh... Let me sleep... I am tired...

Karan:but we have to leave for our home also...

Teja:shut up... Let me sleep...

She said and snuggles to him... Karan chuckles and hugs her back... He let her sleep for some more and something great came up in his mind... He set a alarm for two more hours and left the bed...

He took his shirt and left the place... Not before kissing her forehead and placing a note for her...

He left his home within 30 minutes he reached home... He greeted his parents and went to get ready for the day... And he went to his mother..

Karan:mum do you have left over clothes and wrapping papers??

KM:haa hoga... Rukk dekhke batati hu... Par chahiye kyu... Aur teju kaha hai..

Karan: so rhi hai... She was tired yesterday...

KD:kyu kya hua tha...

Karan:papaaa... Why do you have interest in my ___ life?

KM: exactly... Aap chup rehiye... Chal tu mein deti hu tujhe kapde aur wrapping paper...

Karan:haa mumma aap hi samjhte ho mujhe sirf...

KD:huh... Meri beti nhi hai warna Teri mumma bhi uske hi team mein hoti...

KM:acha okay... Karan here... These are the fabrics and wrapping paper... Are these enough ?

Karan:haanjiii... You are the best...

KM:jaa badmaash...

He smiles and went to his room... He made something and then he heard the bell ring... He quickly took that thing he made and went outside like a child running to open the door... His parents chuckles at him and he passes a sheepy smile to them...

He opens the door only to see his grumpy fiancee standing with a pout and angry look... He smiles and brings his hands in front and her eyes shines like a star got its orbit...

Her eyes got teary seeing a bouquet of flowers which are handmade... She caress them gently and looks at him...

Teja:you made this?

Karan:haa, I know uthna acha nhi hai but try Kiya todha sa...

She let out a half laugh and half sob... She saw a card was present on the top...

'Hiee! This is for you because today will be the day when we will decide to tie a knot, thank you so for coming in my life and making it as beautiful as these flowers are...! Be happy always my Little LoveBug!🩷'

Teja:I can't believe this...

She immediately hugs him tightly and he holds her...

Teja:i love, I love , i love you so much... I just... You left me speechless today... I am so lucky to have you my sunnyyy...