Chapter 45

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

I wanted to surprise Karan today but he was already in a bad mood and shouted at me... I felt bad as it's the first time we are actually having fight... I knows there's no fault of his... But i felt bad...

And maybe I have been lately much into his life... He might have felt bad for that... In his past interviews he did said that he needs space in a relationship so I think it's better that we don't talk... Because even I am not in mood because he took his frustration out... What about which I have? What about the frustration I have within me for so long? The hospital work and then coming back doing all the chores surgeries everything just piled me! I didn't had timee for myself...

I know you might be thinking that i stayed at Karan's home so that might be the chores! No never... With him beside me, everything just feels calm... My inner turmoil just calm by his mere presence or by his mere voice...

Maybe he needs time... For himself... So i have decided for sometime we will talk but i won't interfere in his life... Yes... This is the right thing to do...

I did a little 'think' and then started the car to unknown place... I don't know where I am going but I am... Why?... I don't know!

Suddenly a car over takes my car and i suddenly pulled the break but due to the intensity my whole body was pulled forward thank to God that I wore the seat belt...

Teja:kya hai gaadi chalane nhi aati hai kya... Nhi aati hai toh aise pahad Wale raaste pe kyu aaye ho.... Arre kon hai... Bahar toh nikalo...

Then i saw the car... I immediately went back in my car but before i could lock the car... The owner of the black car came and took my keys...

Teja:what the hell... Give me my keys..

I tried to take that but he just pulls his hands up more...

Teja:Karan give me the damn keys...

Karan:mood thik hojaaye toh hi milegi keys.... Aise i can't let my girlfriend drive on the road of mountain without looking that she is already on the fucking cliff and could fall any bloody moment....

I looked at him with shock I looked forward and saw we both were at the roof top and standing just behind the cliff...

He held me tightly and hugged me... This wasn't a simple tight hug which we do but something more...
I broke the hug and looked at him... His eyes were already tearing up...

Karan:i am sorry... It's just i didn't looked at the door... My intension was not to hurt you...

Teja:but you did...

Karan:i know... And i am sorry for that... Please please forgive me...

Teja:sun, Karan just todha time... You take your space i will take mine... We had a rough month so it's just..

Karan:you are telling to take a break from this?

Teja:no that's not wh...

Karan:you did... You told me we should take space... That's means that we should take a break from this...

Teja:you are interpreting wrong Karan... That's not what i meant...

Karan:then what you meant... Huh? Tejasswi taking out space in relationship is what you said right... And if we see this line ut clearly states to take a break...

Teja:FINEEE... THINK WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO!

Karan:Don't shout tejasswi...

Teja:wow you have the right to shout but not me... Wow nice...

Karan:teju listen, the matter is just getting stretched nothing else...

Teja:now i am stretching the matter... You know what you are right actually... We should take a break...

Karan just interpreted the whole thing to another level... I know even I did the same thing... But it's just... We both have lost the calm now...

Third person's POV

They both unintentionally just said whatever their mind did... They both weren't happy with this conversation... The conversation just took a while U-TURN... It had to sort the fight and not increase the fight... Just what happened just now? They told that they need a break...

Once again, their overthinking won... Again...

Teju started to go but turned back and looks at him... He had tears flowing down... Her inner urge to just leave everything and go running to him was real... But her mind isn't letting her go...

On the other hand, tears were rolling down the eyes... He had so much to say, to apologise to her for his behaviour but the things turned ugly... He didn't expected that...

His steps were walking backwards towards the cliff... The past fear of losing her turned real.. she was going... In front of him she was going... But his legs are not going to stop her... They seems like have their own mind of not going there...

Teju looks at his steps.... And finally her mind won... She goes to him, she just pulls him back and again started to going to the car... But again she turned to him...

Teja:jaane se phele just few questions...

He just nods..

Teja:do i ever cross your mind... Even if it's just one time?

He just shook his head...

Karan:no..

Teja:do you like me?

Karan:no..

Teja:do you want forever with me?

Karan:no..

Teja:if it would me and your life? Who would you pick.?

Karan:my life!

Now that's where she lost all the hope she had... She wanted to just slap him for this... But she didn't...

She was going but Karan stopped her by holding her arms...

Karan:won't you ask the reason?

Teja:no ... What you said was out and real... There's no hiding in it...

Karan:kya karu mein tera...

Teja:now my existence is also irritating you! See i got my answers...

Karan:you know what.... Yes you don't cross my mind but you LIVE in my mind, rentfree... Humesha... I don't like you, but I LOVE you... I freaking love you! I don't want forever i NEED you forever... I would choose life because you are MY LIFE....

To be continued....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:giving a piece of mind!

There you go with the update! Sorry inahve made you guys wait for that...
But I hope it's good! And i wanted to end this on teju's q n a round only but then i thought you guys will not like it and already bohot FOMO de diya hai mene!

See kabhi kabhi mein FOMO yaa fir cliff hanger pe nhi chodti hu!

Do let me know how did you find the chapter... Waiting for your response...

A kind request to silent readers please atleast you guys can vote the story...🌟

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️