Chapter 12

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

Finally coming out of shower i started getting ready... And i must say this is the most beautiful dress i have ever put on... Like this dress fits me like a dream... I wonder how did he got the size right...

I will ask him... First i need to get ready... Getting ready in the dress i completed my look with a black heels with some pearls on it...

 Getting ready in the dress i completed my look with a black heels with some pearls on it

(Her look for the evening)

It's 8 and anytime Karan would come to pick me up... I am in the hall waiting for him... Just then I heard my door bell ring... I was about to get up when pratik came and opened the door for the person... He gave a teasing smile to the person i exactly knew who was it..

Okay all of sudden i got nervous about my look... Have i done everything correctly... My look, my dress, my heels, makeup everything... Pratik let Karan came in...
And he took my breath away... Stylish man in a red tux... With a white shirt and as usual his khule buttons giving a perfect view of his chest... The sudden erge to go and kiss him on his lips was so real... He is looking so freaking hot... The sudden erge to kiss the hell out of him was so freaking real...

 The sudden erge to kiss the hell out of him was so freaking real

(His look for the evening)

Fuck teju kya soch rhi hai tu... Ek second kya mein jo soch rhi hu is it gonna happen the same... Is he gonna..... TEJU stop your brain tracks...

I look up only to find him smirk at me... Maybe he caught me ogling on him... What yaar teju...

Karan's POV

Quickly coming home i got ready and drove to her house... It was around 8 when I reached her building and parked the car... I went to elevator, coming out on her floor, i rang her door bell and pratik opened the door for me...

He gave a teasing smile to his sister... And mind me... I have already asked his permission for the proposal... Remember i went mall and I was talking to him... It was the same thing! Hehe... Karan neeti..!