Chapter 47

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

I am selecting some photos to put up on insta handle just then i heard a tons of notifications from sunshine's phone... I frowned and looked at her... A sense of possesiveness came into me...

Karan:kya ho rha hai... Itne saare notifications...

Teja:kya karu ab mein hu hu itni sundar...

I gritted my teeth while i looked at her and looks like she is controlling laughter... Huh... This girl exactly knows how to tease me... Huhhh...

Karan:you know how to tease me na..

And she started to laugh... Even I joined her... And then I again asked her what was that about so she told me that she made her account public so all the follow request were getting accepted...

Karan:arre why you did the account public...

Teja: because I wanted to...

Karan:pakka Naa...

Teja:haa baba... Now post roka pics...

Karan:haa kar rha hu rukk jaa...

@/ Kkundrra @/ Dr.Tejasswi

Day Tuesday, 20th july

Day Tuesday, 20th july... When you said yes to me... And today, you said yes to this bad boy... Thank for coming in my life and making it beautiful with your shine... My little sunshine👑❤️

#rokafied🧿❤️

And there we go i have posted the photo and i know twitter aur baki saare social media apps pw aayegi baad so it's better that we keep our phones aside and have our time...

I went to her and took the gift which she is opening kept it aside and told the house help to clean the mess and keep the gifts and unwrapped gifts on the dining table...

While i took her into our bedroom... And made her lay down and lay next to her...

Karan:we had a very long day...

Teja:very much... I am still sorry for....

Karan:shh.... Hogya jo hona tha... And it's okay... Aap mere upar frustration nhi nikaloge toh kya vo hospital Wale Karan pe nikaloge...

Teja:awie mera sunny jealous ho rha hai...

Karan:hah... Mein koi jealous wealous nhi hota...

Teja:oho. Look who is talking jo abhi paach minute phele mere notification sound se jealous ho rhe the..

Karan:yaarrr... Lassi na kar meri...

She laughed and snuggled to my chest while I did her baalliya...