Chapter 13

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

Finallyyyyyyyyyyy.... I did it.... I was so nervous for this moment... Everything i said in the proposal was not what i planned to say... My initial plan was something else.... But you know God knows what he does... I spoke from my heart... Her teary eyes depicted alot to me...

The way was she was looking at me with those brown eyes whenever I start to say something... The way she was standing and listening to me so properly, as if i am explaining her something...

And the best moment... When she too knelt to my level and said 'I love you too' uff that moment was so special for me... I can never forget that moment... Two days of hardwork and collecting things from here and there constantly was all put together when she said those three pretty words...
I couldn't control my happiness and joyful tears rolled down my eyes...

Currently we are having our dinner and i have pulled her to lap... Which j don't think was a right decision.... First she is looking so hot in red ki mera dimaag nhi chal rha hai... And dursa she is looking cute too while chewing the food.... Her round cheeks are so appreciable...

Teja looks at me and rose her eyebrows asking where i am lost... I shook my head indicating nothing happened... But she is tejasswi... No one can lie to her...

Teja:batao na.. Karan kya hua...

Karan:kuch nhi hua hai baby... Tu khana kha...

Teja:niiii... Batao mujhe... Warna nhi khana mujhe khana...

Yaar ye ek hi time pe hot aur cute kyu dikhti hai... Bhagwan kya piece diya hai mujhe...

Teja:nhi bata... Jaao mein jaa rhi hu fir...

Karan:arre arre...

She said and stood up from my lap... Yaar ye toh gussa hogyi... Yaar abhi toh hum lovers Bane aur madam ko ladai karni hai...

Karan:mein ye soch rha tha ki tu laal phen ke mere samne khadi hai meri toh dimaag ki waat lagyi hai...

Teju blushed at my statement and i leaned in close to her she closed her eyes thinking i might kiss her but i leaned more close to her whispers in her ears...

Karan:aise blush karogi toh pata nhi muatarma kya ho jaayega... Fir mujhe mat bolna... Karan ye kya kiya....

Her eyes widen at my statement and her blush increase thinking all the possible possibilities we could make.... And i again stood back in my position...

Teja hugs me tightly hiding her face in my chest... And her cheeks with my bare chest suddenly gave a warmth to my inner soul which was lost long time ago...

Feeling her so close to me, i feel like i got my inner soul back by this sweet little angel i got in my life...

Karan:kya hua teju...

Teja just shook her head... Even i didn't streched the topic and left it there itself... We both came inside only to find my whole team sitting and enjoying their dinner with alot of food and drinks...

Karan:yaar tumlog yaha party kar rhe ho...

Omi:hum kya kare aap toh apni wali mein busy the...

Appu:Omi sahi se bol... Bhabhi hai humari...

Nik:aur bhabhi maa saman hoti hai...

Teja blushed at their teasing while i glare to them but they shrugged it off as if it was nothing to them....