Chapter 49

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

Papa and i went inside the study room and I made sure to lock the room while he frowned at me... As we sat on couches...

Karan:I will come straight to the point...

Papa nods at me and continued...

Karan:past mein... And i mean to say jab mein aur teju nhi mile the yaa fir jab mein bigg Boss mein tha... Teju ke sath kuch hua tha? Please sach boliyega...

Papa looks at me in shock... He must have not expecting me to ask this maybe that's why!

Karan:papa please kuch toh boliye... Mujhe tension ho rhi hai... Kal raat ko teju ko panick attack aane wala tha because of one nightmare... And she was murmuring your's and pratik's name...

KD:ab you have knew that something has happened so here you go... When you were in Punjab and i am talking about the time when prakash got martyr... I was in mumbai with teju to look after her and her brother pratik... One night we teju wasn't able to sleep because the memories of her parents were flashing in front of her... I thought to take her for a walk... As we came back from walk, we saw pratik wasn't in the house... And it was time for him to return... We waited for a while and then teju's instinct came and she wanted to go out and search for him... She told me to go into another direction but I was not ready to leave her alone... I took my gun and we both started to move around the place...

Dad inhaled a deep breath with in himself... He is scaring me now...

KD:as we both move we reached a scheduled area... We did asked his couching classes that the students are free so they said yes... Now I had a person behind my mind knowing he would have done it... And suddenly someone from behind took teju in his hands and ran as fast as light...

No my mind isn't going in right direction now... I am losing shit now....

KD:but because i already informed forces to stay alert they caught the men who took teju and also found pratik... But in all of this teju got disappeared... It was pitch black

Flashbacks,

Teju's POV

Satpal uncle and I were looking for pratik because he didn't return home... And in that process someone from behind grabbed me and threw me somewhere... I don't know... I just know that he threw me into some kind of bushes... And my got closed...

After sometime I got my consciousness back and looked around it was pitch black... The only sound that could be heard was of bushes moving as the wind blew... I looked in front me and something with green clothes and an army hat walking towards me with a smirk... He had a bottle and a ciger in his hand...

My instant reaction was to run as fast as I could... But due to my leg bleeding I couldn't... As I tried to stand the leg would bleed more...

Now there's no way but to shout for help...

Teja:uncleee... Pratik... Satpal unclee... Helppp.. pleaseee... Koi toh aaoooo... Please please mere pass mat aao I promise I will do everything... Please please leave me alone...

But that person was just walking towards me....

Teja:mummaaa... Pappa.... Unclee.... Koi toh aao.... Mein mein maar jaaungi.... Unclee... Satpal unclee... Mujhe nhi marna hai.... Koi toh aaoo.... Uncleee... Sun...