Chapter 59

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Disclaimer: this is a story and kindly take it that way... author just wanted to show one's prospective nothing else...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

It's been 3 hours and Karan's still in OT... Uncle, aunty, adaa everyone is here... The media was creating chaos outside the hospital... Many of his fans came to hospital... But one thing I am liking is media stopping the way from other people to enter and currently i am going out to handle them because my team has raised their hands on them...

As i came outside i was bombarded with alot of questions regarding Karan's and how does that happen... Even i didn't knew how did this happen... Ekta mam is on her way she is explain what happened there...

Teja:guys okay shant sabb...

I shouted at high pitch and suddenly everyone calmed down... Still some low voice bickering were heard...

Teja:you guys need to calm down... THIS IS HOSPITAL NOW YOUR EVENT WHERE YOU WILL SHOUT... And why are you guys. Letting the patients inside... I know there's a star inside and he met with an accident but please there are alot more who are injured... And hospital is a calm place where other people are admitted for their treatment... There are many patients who are not liking your voice... Teen ghante se my team was handling but nhi.... Aap logo toh sirf chillana hai... I was very calm but patients are fighting between their life and death... Atleast thinking about them, their family.... This is the last time i am telling you all.... Shanti se rehna hai raho... Update mil jaayengi agr nhi toh vo rha exit aur nikalo... Kyuki aap logo ko achi bhasha toh samjh aati nhi.... Thank you so muchh...

Just then i heard some voices saying... 'mujhe toh pata hi nhi tha isse Karan sir se pyaar nhi hai' ' haa sahi bola sirf paise ke liye hai unke sath' 'aur dekh toh kitna attitude hai' 'aisa lag rha hai hospital nhi pata nhi kya khol liya hai'

How can one have such cheap thoughts... Just then aunty and uncle came there along with ekta mam... And few police officers... Yeah we had to call them because paps were getting out of hand... You won't believe one of them entered the premises and started shooting everything...

KD:don't you dare to say anything against my daughter... She is just doing her job... And you guys are getting intrusive with that...

KM:and she is a doctor first then a girlfriend...

Ekta: atleast uske baare mein toh socho.... Bichari ka fiance undar OT mein pichle teen ghanto se... Uss pe kya bitt rhi hogi..

Teja:chodo... They will not understand... Aap log andar chaliye...

Just then nurse came running to me... Last when she came the news was not good I hope it's good now!!!

I actioned her to stop and went inside... Everyone else followed after me...

Teja:now say.... How is sunny?? Is he good? You need more ortho doctors? Are you gonna say or not....

Nurse:mam finally after three hours he is responding... But he was continuously calling your name since he got a little consciousness...

Teja:toh chalo andar fir... Aap sab mere cabin mein jaayiye mein aati hu todhi derr mein...

I called one staff to guide them to my cabin while i went to OT... Where Karan is present... As i entered everyone greeted me while i gave a nod and then i heard Karan's voice... The only thing which calmed me after 4 hours of hustle...

He was calling out of name slowly which others were working on his body... I went to him and slowly kissed his forehead... I wiped the lone tear that escaped from my eyes... And doctors looked at me with shock... I immediately backed out...

Doc: mam this hormones are finally support is... And he is finally out of danger... His Dopamine level shoot up...

Teja:Is it??

Doc:yes... Just todha time aur and he will be fine...

I immediately nod my head and hold his hands... I saw the blood all over... The only thing which made me calm was his voice and what doctor said...

Soon after they finished his surgery... Something were remaining I did that and finally we shifted him in ICU...

I came outside and directly went to my cabin...

Teja:mamma papa sunny is fine now!!!!!

I shouted and everyone looked at me... And aunty immediately took me in a hug...

KM:thank you mera bachha... Sunny ki Jaan bachane ke liye...

KD:thank you so much tejuu...

Teja:aap log ab mujhe outsider consider kar rhe ho na..

KM:nhi nhi my child... Never... You are my daughter...

KD: ofcourse aur ab toh you finally called us mom dad... Itne dino ki mehnat safal Hui humari...

And then i realised what I said to them and I looked down...

KM:you are our daughter teju remember that...

Ekta:i am so happy finally Karan is out of danger...

I smiled to everyone and then sat on my chair...

We then started everything about the incident... Ekta mam told me about the heavy rains in Mumbai... And that's why set broke down...

Later i went to Omi's room to get a check on him... As i went inside i saw adaa was sitting there with pale and tear stained face...

As she saw me she immediately engulfed me into a huga and started crying... I calmed her down... But of no use... We both are feeling the same way for our partners... Though they both are out of danger but they haven't gain consciousness... And I am afraid for that... Omi's case is very critical and if he doesn't wake up with in 12 hours he may have some serious problems with his brain and heart ....

Teja:bass hogya adaa... See he is fine... Kuch nhi hua hai usko... He is sleeping peacefully...

Adaa:i heard what doctors said about him!

Teja:no no adaa... Mujhe pata haina kuch nhi hoga Omi ko... I promise...

Adaa:pakka na...

She asked me like a child and i couldn't deny her... Later on i check on his vitals and everything... They were perfect now the only wait is that both of them wake up...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: when will both the brothers wake up??

Heya everyone!!!!
Finally I am back with a pretty long update!!! And finally now i would also reply to all your comments... Sorry for not replying to them from long!! 👀

Now mein aayi toh todhe comments and vote toh mil hi sakte hai mujhe??

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️