Chapter 38

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next day,

Teju's POV

I woke up once i feel that i had enough sleep for now! And roamed my hands to my sides and i didn't found anyone to my side... I opened my eyes and saw i was alone on the bed... As i know Karan is not a early bird how did he? Waittt! What time is it??? Freak it's 11 in the morning!!!

How the hell did i slept for this long... I immediately left the bed and went to bathroom to get ready coming out... I made the bed and came out of the room... Yeah I am living with Karan because Poonam di wanted me to stay so i had too! Plus because of everything in this last month... It was really a hectic one and Karan and I couldn't spend time with each other... So it is plus point for us...

As i came out i saw Bharat and Karan on the couch doing something while uncle and jiju were reading newspaper and file... Bharat saw me and smiled at me...

Bhrt:morning T...

Teja: morning Bharat...

Hearing this Karan turned and looked at me with a generous smile while i glare at him which made him frown...
He came to me and hugged me...

Karan:good morning little sunshine... And why do angry right after waking up...

Teja:why didn't you woke me up... It's so late... What Everyone must be thinking... I don't know... Why didn't you...

Karan:awie... No one will think anything baby... And you were so tired yesterday and also you were looking so cute while sleeping so i didn't had heart to wake you up and this is also your home you can wake up any time you want...

Teja:fir bhi...

Karan:kuch fir bhi nhi... Come lets have breakfast... I am hungry...

Teja:you didn't had your breakfast...

Before he could reply Poonam di and aunty came out of the kitchen...

KM:he was waiting for you... Chalo kha lo dono jann...

We both nod and sat on the dinning table... Aunty started to serve us when i took the vessel from her...

Teja:aunty hum kar lenge... Aap betho...

KM:arre mein karti hu na... Apne hi baccho ko khana serve kar rhi kisi aur ko nhi... Aur itna formal kyu aaj?

Teja:huh..

Now she caught me off guard... I mean i am behaving very much formal today with them even i don't know why... But definitely the pre period cramps i am having is taking a toll on my body...

Karan was feeding me when i suddenly bend and catched my stomach as i had a very bad cramp and along with that i did got my period... Not again yaar...

I immediately rushed to Karan's room and fuck i don't have any napkin with me right now! I heard Karan's voice from outside the bathroom and he was clearly worried... How should I ask him... Tejuu you are a doctor and you are hesitanting in asking him to bring napkins...

I peaked outside and saw him standing outside with a worried mask onn on his face...

Teja:sunnyy... Can yo...you...

Karan:baby phele bahar toh aa... Come outside first then we will talk...

Teja:nhi vo... Can you pass me a new pair of clothes and... Um...

He didn't waited and went outside... Yaar sunn toh lete ek baar...

He came back my clothes and a pack of sanitary napkins...

Teja:how did you..... I mean... How did you
Got to know?

Karan:first go and change them we will talk hm...

He nods and comes forward to me the things and a peck on my forehead and went outside... I quickly changed my dress and went outside... And saw him sitting on the couch of the bedroom with his phone on his hands...

Teja:one day i will just throw your phone outside the window and will not let you come to me... Dekhna...

Karan got startled hearing my voice... And quickly throws his phone on the other side of the couch and stood up... Oh my poor sunny... Shit yaar these mood swings of mine... I hurt him by shouting on him...

I just hung my head low and tears collected in the corner of my eyes... He came to me and held my chin between his forefinger and thumb and made me look at him... He wipes the lone tear that escaped my eyes with pad of this thumb...

Karan:no no my baby why are you crying... It's okay... Mein waise bhi bohot phone pe rehta hu... I think you should throw my phone... But that second one was not good yaar...

Teja:i am sorry...

Karan:why my baby...

Teja:i have hurt you by shouting at you...

Karan: absolutely not sunshine... It's totally fine...

It made me cry more... He is so caring towards me...

Teja:why are you like this.? Itne sweet ho tum... One day when your fans will see your sweeto side what will they think...

Karan: isiliye toh mein aise ek dum show sha rehta hu ..

Teja:huh... Showsha... Showsha Kundrra...

Karan:yes... Now come sit... You must be having cramps na... I will bring got water bag...

When uncle aunty and Poonam di came to the room itself... As i saw them i instantly got to know how i ran from the living room to Karan's room...

Teja:sorry anuty... Mein aise bhagke aagyi room mein...

KM:ohho puttar bhagke nhi aayigi nhi toh kya kachuye (turtle) ke jaise aayegi...

I chuckled at her talks... She pats my head and i kept my head on her lap... While Poonam di massages my stomach for cramp relief...

And i don't know when sleep again took over me because of the comfort i had...

To be continued....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: teju asking her question and her gift while Karan taking care of her!

So i think i will give you all precaps after now! Do you guys want precap??

I know a small one and sorry for that... I had few things for complete that's why late update!

And again the votes and comment got less in numbers yaar! So vote and comment also silent readers atleast you guys can vote!

Do let me know how did you guys found the chapter..

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️