Chapter 42

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

Karan:no no don't serve... I have just i shot left i will complete that and then we will have the lunch...

She just nods and sit back on the couch... And takes out her book to read... Yaar sometimes i have jealous of her book... That book is more closer to her then me... Everytime that book is with her...

I kissed her forehead and went out to see papz again surrounded me... I smiled at them and went to see where is my brother sitting and sulking...
As i went inside the studio i went to him and sat beside him... He looks at me and makes an angry face...

Omi:what... Kha liya khana...

What the hell mein idhar isko apologize karne aaya aur ye khud mujhe attitude dikha rha hai...

Karan:mein toh sorry bolne aaya tha...

Omi:maaf Kiya aapko... Ab aapka shot laga hua hai jaao...

Karan:khadus...

Omi:sunna mene...

Karan:sunne ke liye bola mene...

I said and started to walk unknown to me I met the big camera device and it got a huge cut on my forehead... Blood was flowing out and dripping all over my shirt... Due to the impact i fall down...

Omi:bhaii... Kya kar rhe ho... Dekh ke nhi chal sakte kya...

Karan:arre baad mein chilla na... Kuch kar phele...

Omi:ohh haa... Yaar hato samne se...

He shouts at the crowd as they surrounded all over me... With omi's and my team's help i got up and suddenly my right leg didn't feel... Like the pain is too much but i can't feel my leg... Maybe due to impact... As i started walking the leg started to pain...

Karan:fuckk... Nhi hoga... Omi call the wheelchair... I can't walk...

Omi:haa rukko...

And he almost immediately walked with the wheelchair... Now the main question is who are we gonna walk out... Because the papz are present... Soon i felt her presence around me...

How did she know? Did anyone from the crew told her? No one knows she is here!
And thinking all of this she is in front of me..! With teary eyes... And first aid in her hand... Which were shivering...

She saw me sitting on the wheelchair with blood ozing out...

Karan:kuch nhi hua hai just a little cut that's it...

Teja:shut up... Omi go bring my white bag usme ek box hai vo leke aana...

Karan:arre par first aid toh tere hath mein hai...

Teja:Omi go...

She tells to omi and he rant o bring that box while everyone got aside so that she can heal my wounds...

She first cleans the blood which is all over my face now and i am sure i am looking like a vampire who has just killed his prey...

But then my thoughts went to her face... Tears were daring to fall from her eyes but she maintains her straight face... Yeah Dr.Tejasswi is here guys!

She did the same with my arms and i didn't knew i had a cut there too! Lagi mujhe aur paat usse chal rha hai nice..!

Karan:sunshine kuch nhi hua hai... Just a little cut that's it...