Chapter 44

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

So today was my roka... I mean mine and teju's roka ceremony... We kept it very small... Just our family and no one else... Also we won't share this news now because we want our relationship to be private but not secret... I have dropped a few hints here and there... Just to tease my fam...! Evil right...

So right now we are at teju's favourite place which is a beautiful place with alot of her memories attached to it... Yes we are at her old house where she use to live but the accident she and her brother left the place... I still don't know why and i don't even want to know...

She was already in tears... I went and hugged her tightly she hugged me back even more tighter this time...

Karan:so memories back...

Teja:alot! After accident it's the first time i have came here... Pata hai meri na himmat hi nhi hoti thi aise aane ki...

Karan:chalo andar chalte hai... There's alot inside...

Teja:let's go na please...

Karan:baby bass todhi der rahenge fir chalenge... Pakka...

Teja:ok... But todhi der bass

Karan:haa agar apka Mann nhi hai toh fir wapis chalte hai...

Teja:nhi chalte hai todhi der ke liye...

Karan:chalo ji...

We both went inside and as we went teju broke into more tears at the stuff were left untouched... The smell of that place belongs to uncle and aunty.... We went to kitchen, the place which aunty solely owns...

Teja:you know mein jab bhi aati thi kitchen mein toh mumma mujhe bilkul bhi khana banane nhi deti thi...

Karan:aur vo kyu...

Teja:kyuki mein banane se jyada kitchen Ganda kar deti thi aur fir mumma ko sab saaf karna padta tha...

Karan:so you were notorious...

Teja:alot... You know...

She said and ran somewhere and i followed her there... She stops at room... The room had a beautiful drawing... And it didn't took anytime to guess that it was teju's room... As we entered i was mesmerized seeing all the drawings hunged up on the wall...

Teja:jab bhi mein koi bhi drawing banati thi papa use to frame that and hung it on the wall... Bahar wali toh Puri wall hi bhar gyi thi... Uss din mumma ne papa pe bohot gussa Kiya tha...

She was telling me her childhood stories... We roamed each and every corner of the house... Every corner had it's story which was connected to teju... I can't believe she was the one who was telling us to leave from here and now look at her... My pyari baby... I did her baalliya to protect her from any evil eye...

Soon we sat on the balcony... She kept her head on my chest while we sitted down for sometime... And soon she slept there only... I took her back in the car made her sleep and came back to lock the door when i saw a big frame of uncle and aunty's painting... Maybe teju made that...

Karan:uncle aunty i promise to keep your princess as my queen... Aaj apki princess aur Mera roka hua hai... You know aaj aa bhi nhi rhi thi vo... But fir aapke pyar ne usse bulaya... I am sorry apke permission ke Bina mene apke princess se roka kar liya... Mein Naa bohot pyaar karta hu teju se... And i promise to never let this feeling fade away... I promise to keep her happy always... And if i ever fail to, please mujhe bata dena.... Chalo apki princess uth jaaye mein jaata hu... Fir aaunga apke pass apki princess ko leke... Bye... She loves you both too much...

I had a little talk with painting though it was one sided but somewhere i felt good discussing this with them... I smiled and went to car... I drove to our house and went inside... Made her sleep because she was already in her night suit so there's no point of waking her up... I went o change and came back and slept with her...

My injury is much much better thanks to all the care my sunshine had shown to me... Though she said complete bed rest but mene Aaj Tak kisi ki nhi Sunni tohab kaise...

'haa toh ab aayi haina Jo tere aage chalegi aur tu piche rahega'

My soul mind mocked me and indeed she sweeped me off!

Just then i heard a whisper after which my little one snuggles to me...

Teja:i love you sunnyy...

She said and snuggles to me and i smiled at her... Even in sleep she recognised me...

Karan:love you more Jaan..

I kissed her forehead and deep slumber took over me...

After some days!

I am perfectly fine now... But one thing that is really pissing me off is teju isn't giving me any attention... After i got well she again went to her home... She did come and meet me then she goes back to her house... I understand but i want her... Actually i need her... Also today on twitter something came up and my mind went to the zone i don't want to and i am frustrated to a level now...

Just then someone bulged in to my room... I didn't saw the person and shouted on that person...

Karan:have you lost your freaking mind or what... Bola na mene ki mujhe abhi kisi se baat nhi karni toh nhi karni... Aadami ke pass apni space bhi nhi hai kya ki vo soch sake kuch.... Abe ab kuch bolega Jo bhi hai...

I shouted and that too i very high voice... I turned and looked at that person who is now standing with teary eye... Fuckkkkkkkk...

Karan:sunshine...

I went to her but she backed up and left the room.... Since there is no one in the house so they don't know what just happened and how their dear son fucked up things...

I ran after her but i was too late since she already took the lift down... It was not a good idea to use stairs because we live on 15th floor jab tak jaaunga vo chali jaayegi... The second lift yes...

I ran and saw that it was on the same floor quickly took the lift and went down... As i went down i saw her wipi g her tears and going to her car... But I was fast enough to stop her and catch her within me...

Teja:leave me...

She tried to get out of the hold but i didn't let her...

Teja:Karan i said leave me...

She said with such intensity that the hold automatically got lose and she went away... No no... Shit... She got angry... I hurted her... Mein kisi ke laayak nhi hu... Yaar kundrra kya Kiya tune... Kyu karta hai aise faltu kaam...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:fight and maaoning session!

Many of you wanted fight... I know i showed a very small fight... But grip yourself guys! There is something very big coming in this story! I know bohot logo ka interest gya iss story se... But i promise next updates are gonna be lit! That's my promise..❤️🤌🏻

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️