Chapter 53

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Third person POV

As KD reached Green man's cell he was that he had one photo in his hands and was talking to that photo... kD actioned the officer to open the cell...
Ye prepared gun and went towards him... Green man didn't saw KD coming to him... As KD reached he placed the gun on his back of head and saw the photo...

The photo was of teju's Childhood... He was shocked seeing that photo...

KD:oye ye kiski photo tune Li rakhi hai? Aur ye ladki kya lagti hai teri...

Green man got scared and closed his eyes...

Green Man: maar hi do ab kuch nhi bacha hai...

KD:aee... Jo pucha hai vo bata...

GM:bol rha hu maar do mujhe...

KD:nhi sudherega... Officer...

He shouted and called the officer inside the cell... Officer did a salute to him and he said to take him to remand room... He is coming there..

As he said that... The whole Kent got scared because lieutenant colonel Satpal Kundrra is the most scariest person in remand room... He doesn't give any mercy on the person in remand room...

Everyone got scared because after 10 years he had visited his own Kent and by coming only he got angry...

KD:mere shakal pe kuch likha hai? Jo bola hai vo karo... And i need the current general major... Got it...

He shouted as the officer took GM to remand room and Major came running to him... He did a Salute to him...

KD:at ease... Give the data of that guy... His past records his everything... Get the remand room ready... After 10 years I will be in that room...

And then he called someone and went to remand room... He changed his normal clothes to Army Uniform... He wore his batches and took a step inside the remand room...

KD:kaisa lag rha hai itne dino baad mile hai hum... Kafi purane dost ho yaar... Kaha the inte samay se...

green man looked at him with confusion... KD cuffed his hands to table and went behind him... Choked him by his neck...

KD:meri beti ki photo tere haath mein kya kar rhi thi!!! Haa bol...

He shouted...

GM:toh kya karu haa.... Ek hi thi meri vo bhi chali gyi mujhe chod ke... She is just so beautiful... Agr uss din aap nhi aaye hote toh vo raat mere liye.......

He couldn't complete as a slap landed on his right cheek making him fall from the chair and because of this his hands got bloody as he was cuffed...

KD:ek aur shabth aur tu gya... Tere wajah se meri beti...

He took a knife from table and off's the recorder... He passed the recorded tape to officer... He went to him and keeps the knife on his left cheek...

KD:fir se puch rha hu bata kyu tu itna kar rha hai uske liye...

GM: because she is my fucking obsession... I have loved her since she was 5 years... Just a little baby with small hands and small feets... Going to school...

KD:you are fucking around 35 and you are saying this about my daughter... Now i wont let you leave.... Last wish...

GM: please kill me...