Chapter 31

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

Finally it was The day, when my sunny my kundrri will be with me from now on... And to be very honest i am so freaking happy... But even tensed... I don't know how will he react when he will get to know about my Condition...

Ye achi baat hai he will directly see me once he come to the stage for the final saying... Like i said i have fate in him... I know he will definitely bring the trophy home... And i have a little surprise planned for him... Let's see how he reacts to that...

As Salman sir announced that he won... He directly came to me and hugged me tightly... He took me along with him... He took the trophy and handed it to me... I frowned at him...

Karan:the person who truly deserves this trophy is her... She was the one who pushed me out of my comfort zone and made me do this show... And i signed this show on the basis of one line she said to me, that, 'i have fate in you, you will definitely win!'... So the person who won this is her and not me... And i would like to thank my squad who genuinely loved me and voted for me... I am obliged to have you all in my life... Especially you my little sunshine...

And he gave a peck on my cheeks while everyone adored us... Aunty did the touchwood for us and smiled at him... And later he had interviews lined up... So i waited in the vanity... Thank god there were no papz when i exited the set...

I just hope evrything goes by plan... And i am surprised that Karan had not asked me about my eyes... Like it is quite visible that it's red... Because it happned just 2 weeks ago... So the iching is still there but thank god my vision is clear or else my career would have ended right there...

My thoughts were broke by the entry of my man... Wearing the perfect suit, showing of his arm muscles... I think he would have abs now.... Okay wait teju what are you thinking...

He directly came to me and kissed my forehead, creating a whole zoo in my body... He looked in my eyes and his hands went in his pocket.... He removes a small bottle of something... I frowned at him...

Karan:so did you planned on telling me that your eyes are still ichy and you had cancel one of your surgery...

I looked down... But he held my chin up and made me look at him... He opens the bottle and it was the eye drops i am currently using...

Teja:sorry na... I don't want you to be stressed about me...

Karan:toh fir kiske liye stress honga mein... Vo shampoo ke liye...

I glared at him but he shrugged it of...

Karan:don't glare at me... I know you didn't wanted to tell me... Ye toh acha hai Omi ne bata Diya warna pata nhi...

Teja:shut up.... Usne kuch aur toh nhi bola na...

Karan:kyu kuch aur bhi chal rha hai abhi...

Teja:vo i don't know... Jo pucha hai vo batao...

Karan:nhi... He justed handed me the eyedrops saying now it's my duty to put them...

Teja:haa toh ab toh tum ho na...

Karan:my baby... Jyada iching ho rhi hai...

Teja:arre it's fine bass todhi iching hai doctor ne bola todhe dino mein chala jayega...

He just nods and then puts the eyedrops in my eyes... I let them close and rests my head on the head of the recliner he has in his vanity... My favourite...