Chapter 40

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

Did she just! She just fucking proposed me... That too for roka... This is girl is our of my imagination man...

Teju:bolo kuchh... It's okay if you feel we are going fast... You take your time...

Saying this she started to walk inside while i just pulled her back and placed my lips on her and kissed her like she is the last person i have removing my lips from her will make her vanish in the air... Her soft lips came in contact with my rough ones making it more hard for me to control myself... I left her lips feeling that it's hard for her to breathe... Joining her lips i said,

Karan:how did you even think that i am not ready for this... Baby it's you when my day starts, and it's you when my day ends... I need you beside me every single second fuck second I need you every millisecond if that's possible... You are the light of my darkness... You are fairy of my hell life... Sunshine it was you because of whom this sunny has reborn else that sunny died very ago... You know why this Karan is strong enough to face the world even after so much happened... It's you... My life was shattered, everything was falling from my hands my friends, my family, my sisters... My relations with others... Everything... But suddenly you came... And everything made sense... We met four years ago that was when my family believed me... I got my friends back.. everything got to place itself as if nothing happened... You know why? Because you came into my life, unknown to both of us, you became the light of my dull life... And you think i still need time to tie knots with you... Never sunshine never... I love you and it's always a yes... Ofcourse i get rokafied with you... I wanted to ask before i entered the bb but then i thought you need time... Now we both will the new phase of life... Of being together... FOREVER ♾️

As i completed I saw hint of tears in her eyes... Uff my cry baby... I hugged her tightly and caress her hairs... For sometime we both sat in silence... But that silence was a comfortable one..

After sometime i saw her sleeping on me with a cute smile adoring her face... My baby...

I took her in my arms and went inside the room... I think she needs to get freshen up before sleep... But she is sleeping so nicely... Yaar but i have to wake her up...

With no heart i woke her up and she went to change... Coming back i quickly took her in my arms and she snuggles more to me...

Karan:need hot water bag or chocolate or anything else...

She just shook her head... And snuggles more to me... And i just welcomed her warmly... And soon we both slept in each other's embrace...

I woke up feeling some movements around me, opening my eyes i saw teju was struggling to sleep and tightly clutching her stomach... Okay so she is having cramps... But i saw tears were rolling down her face...

Shit... I should have gave her hot water bag earlier only... I went to kitchen kept the water to get heated while i came back and took baam to massage on her stomach...

I hesitated to take her top a little up... But I can't see her like this... I need to... But... Let me check mum is here or not... Just then i heard the main door closing... I ran to hall and saw di was coming back...

Karan:di aap ye teju ko baam massage kardo... Mein hot water bag leke aata hu...

Poonam:kyu kya hua... Is she feeling much pain...

Karan:i don't know ... Arre i explain you later please aap phele uss massage kar do... She is crying... And i can't see her like that...

Even i had tears imagining her like that... Poonam di nods and went inside while i prepared the hot water back and went inside with some hot chocolate...

As i went inside i saw teju was up and Poonam di had removed her top... Shit... I quickly turned back and kept the things on the table...

Karan:hot water bag and hot chocolate hai... Teju have it you will fee better... Once done call me in... Okay...

I heard a small yes from behind and i went outside... I know i am behaving a little weird but i don't want to her to be uncomfortable... Yes we have done small make out session but this was a whole different thing... And i need her consent even before i touch her... I know she trusts me but as a man i have to have that etiquette to ask her first and at that time she was sleeping... So i have not right to do that...

Seeing her in pain always cause me pain... My thoughts were broken by a tap on my shoulders... I looked behind and saw di standing with a smile on her face...

Karan:is she fine? Did she had hot chocolate? And her cramps? Was she uncomfortable by me barging in the room? Did she talked to you about that? Do bolo na aap aise kyu hass reh ho...

PD:you are a whole different person Karan... I can't believe you are the same Karan...

Karan:this is not Karan di... This your sunny... Sunshine's sunny... Family 's sunny...

PD:she is a bit fine now... Asking for you... Go and she has something to say to you...

I nod at her and went inside only to see her sitting on the bed with mug in her hand and water bag on her lower stomach...
I went to her and she kept her head on my shoulder and wraps her hand around me and then again takes her mug...

Teja:do you know where i feel the most safest after dad?

I nod my head..

Karan:me...

Teja:then why this overthinking huh?

To be continued..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:teju making Karan understand and her going on his set!

There you go with the update! I hope that the update is good and the story is going at good pace...

Also do you guys think that the story is going too fast? Do let me know in the comments!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️