Chapter 41

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

You know what Karan is the biggest overthinker anyone person can... Like how can he think i am not comfortable around him... I need to make him understand...

Teju:sunny if you are wondering that i would not be comfortable around you then please get out of this thought because i am not... And i am happy that you did respected my privacy, baby you did that out of etiquette i know that too! But sunny my duggu i will be more happy if you will show hakk to me... You show that yes this girl right in front of me belongs to me by heart and soul... I want you to look at me... I will never be uncomfortable around you or by you looking at me... I will never... So promise me from now on you will not think about this matter... And get in your head that i am yours and you are mine... That's it... Now let's sleep you have early morning call time...

I said and snuggle to his body and closed my eyes... Leaving him shocked... I chuckled at him and then he made us both sleep properly and slept... I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping... Kissing his forehead soon the slumber took me over...

Next morning,

The morning came early as Karan had to wake up... He made sure that he won't wake me up but whose he kidding... I woke up when he was in shower... I got his clothes and other things ready... While i went to other room to get ready... I had to visit hospital today after 1 week...

Quickly got ready and came into our room... And saw Karan was already ready in the clothes which i picked... And my god he looks so freaking cute in a hoddie and a jeans...

I back hugged him and he smiles...

Karan:when did you woke up...

Teja:just after i felt your embrace getting away from me...

Karan:oho... Subha subha romantic... Not bad...

Teja:kya karu i am learning from the best...

Karan:uff... Kal kaa baam lagta hai asar kar gya...

Just then i saw a hint of sleep in his eyes... His sleep got disturbed because of me...

Karan:ye achi baat hai phele khud bolo ki overthink mat karo and then khud ye hi Karo haa...

Teja:i am sorry meri wajah se your sleep got disturbed...

Karan:no my laddo.. chalo let's have some food fir i will drop you to hospital and then go to my set...

Teja:arre don't stress... Mein chali jaaungi...

Karan:naa... Now chalo mum is waiting for us...

We both then went outside see everyone was present on the dinning table... Waiting for us... We smiled at them and greeted them and started our breakfast...

KD:hogyi kal roke ki baat?

We both blushed... Yeah they all know about the mini proposal I had planned for my little...

Karan:mein toh bolta hu kal hi kar dete hai roka...

KM:haa aur kal acha din bhi hai...

PD:haa aur mein bhi rahungi hi...

Karan:haa phele aap sab apna kar lo fir teju se puchna... Yaar... Kya karte ho...

He again made me fall for him... Yaar how can he...

Teja:haa.. mujhe chalega...

I said in a low voice and then the mini celebrations got started we laughed at them and left for our work... Karan dropped me at the hospital while he went for this shoot...

I had a few patients lined up for the checkup and rounds for the hospital which would take almost 4 to 5 hours... So yeah...

Karan's POV

In the morning I tried my best to not wake her up but whom I am kidding to... She woke up and got my clothes ready for the day... She is cute...

We both had our breakfast while discussing when the roka will happen... She proposed me for the roka and then in the night i did got a lecture from her for the comfortable thing... And i totally understand her point...

Right now i am shooting DDJs... I got ready in the outfit which was planned and then went inside for the shot... It was almost 5 in the Evening and I haven't have anything yet... Except the breakfast... And i haven't talked to teju also... The whole day whenever I tried to call her some or the other person calls me for the shot...

Hadd hai yaar... Abhi after so long i am going to call but i heard a knock... I am not gonna spare the person...

Karan:Omi mein na sacchi tujhe bohot maarunga... Ab mujhe break chahiye...

Omi:bhai sacchi mein sorry but please ye last uske baad aapka pack up hojaayega...

Karan:nhi yaar jaa ab yaha se... I need break... Abe insaan hu robot nhi ho pura din Bina kuch khaye piye kaam kare...

I shouted on him losing my mind... I don't know why...

Omi:sorry... Aap jab bhi thik hojaaoge toh call kar Dena mein bahar hu...

He said and went... Ahh fuckkkk... Why did I shouted on him... Yaar kis chiz ka frustration hai... Jo mene uss pe nikal diya... Yaar... I felt bad..

Just then i heard another knock...

Karan:not now... You can leave...

I said while my head is still down... I heard the door got open... Ahh why...

Karan:don't you have ears or what... I said don't enter...

I again snapped at the person but when i looked at the person my eyes got filled... Yaar...

But that person was looking so calm... With a serene smile to make my day...

Yeah that is my sunshine... She came with flowers and a packet of food... She puts everything down and came forward to hug me... I took a deep breath to calm myself...

Her presence is enough to make my racing heart get a peace...

Teja:kya hogya sunny... Why so angry...

Karan:bohot din baad itna kaam and subha i didn't even heard your voice so...

Teja:awle... It's okay... You even snapped at Omi... Bichaara he is sitting outside with a sad face...

Karan:i know...

Teja:go apologize and come back with him we all will have lunch... I will serve till then...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: roka ceremony and small accident!

There you go with the update... I had to write it again... There some sort of glitch in Wattpad... Now it is perfectly fine...

Sorry for inconvenience..

Also i have a surprise for you all hope you will like that surprise! But i will tell you guys by the end of this week!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️