Chapter 66

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

I can't upload pictures because of Wattpad's glitch!

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next morning,

Teju got ready quickly and drives to karan's home... As she reaches his house... She first greeted KM and KD and then went to karan's room...

And there he is sleeping with his mouth open... Teju chuckles and goes to him... She sit beside and starts to play with his hairs... Karan slowly opens his eyes and looks at her...

Karan:Haye humari shadi hogyi...

Teju frowns at his statement... And then realised that he was dreaming about their marriage...

Teja:sunny wake up...

Karan:Haye aisi morning to humesha chahiye mujhe... My sunshine in red colour is a must...

Teju shook her head at his whipped man...

Teja:sunny it's not your dream wake up...

She started to shake him... He woke up with a jerk and looks around, his gaze land on the angel sitting beside him... Teju was wearing a red saare with a simple chokar necklace... Karan was awstruck with the beauty of her...

Teju: sunnyyyyy... Kaha Kho gye ho ..

Karan:aap mein... You look like apsara... Koi itna khoobsurat kaise ho sakta hai... Little red... You... You just took my breath away...

Teja:shut up.... You are making me feel something...

Karan:you have to feel something baby... We are soon gonna get married...

Teju:don't you think ye tumhara marriage marriage bohot ho rha hai Aaj kal...

Karan:naa bilkul bhi nhi... Infact mein toh bolta hu... See you are ready mein bhi tayar hoke aata hu fir sath mein chalte hai court, shaadi kar lete hai...

Teja:goddd this guyyy... Go get ready... I have selected your outfit....

Karan:mein bol rha hu chalte hai...

Teja:shut up sunny go get ready...

Karan laughs at her red face... And kisses her forehead... He went to get ready while she made hai bed and comes back to the living area... KM and KD knew the plan, so they didn't talked much... Also they were preparing for new house's Pooja...

Karan came out wearing a white shirt and Black pants (remember during one of the wkw of bigg Boss they wore!) He took the blessing of KM and KD and then they both went outside...

Teju drove to temple first... They did a little prayer and came out just then paps captured them... They both gave some pictures and paps wished Karan ... Later teju started to drove somewhere...

Karan got a slight idea they are not going home nor at any restaurant...

Karan:so I am getting my surprise...

Teja:yess!!!! Now sit back and relax... We are just few minutes away...

Karan:wow... I am excited... Kya hai?

Teja:you really think I am gonna tell you this...

Karan:khadoos... Bata bhi nhi rhi hai kaha jaa rhe hai... Kya surprise hai...

Teja: ofcourse agr surprise bata diya toh kya matlab fir...

Karan:finee!!!

________________________