Chapter 6

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teja's POV

After i saw my hospital... Just by seeing the building i got emotional.... Other areas i have seen earlier also but this my cabin... It's the first time i saw it fully ready, fully furnished... Tears automatically falls from my eyes...

To calm me Karan hugged him... Tightly... And that's when i realised... I am falling for him.. the warmth which he provided from just a simple hug was everything i girl wants in a hug... The sweet sentences he recited to make me calm from my high worked just like veins to my RBC... Hehe... Doctor terms...

After we saw my cabin... We saw rest everything like the catentine and rest area other doctors cabin... And much more... After we explored hospital we went out for dinner... It was slightly in the outskirts of Mumbai as Karan wanted that he should not get paped... Maybe because I am with him... Maybe because he doesn't want to invade my privacy or he doesn't want to get see with me... This thought sanked my heart... Maybe the first thought is much more valid...

Must the say the dinner was worth the wait of whole day... Today morning i got information that i had to leave for US... But thank God it was after Karan goes to bigg Boss... But the main question is how will I live without him... I know it's only 21 days... And we ahveet only 2 5 times... But still the feeling of going away from him and that for such a long time was not possible for me... Atleast from now since I have realised my feelings...

Next morning,

Not a much Chaos to do today... Just for normal check ups and nothing else... No OT service from my side today... Maybe let's go to his set today...

Yeah we can... But usse acha lagega..? Nhi reh ne de teju warna vo sochega kya desperate ladki hai... Chod... Ghar hi chalte hai... But itne bade Ghar mein akele rehke mein kya karungi... Pra also went to states...

Chalo ji dekhte hai kya karna hai...

Karan's POV

Ahh... It's the next day... I had a early morning shoot and i don't like early morning shoots at all... Like subha subha 5 baje uth ke set PE aao... Fir ready ho.... Script padho... Bilkul nhi subha subha toh ye sab mujhe ek task ke jaise lagta hai...

Ab kar toh nhi sakte kuch... I just finished my shot and now i am going back to my vanity... Where i saw a girl standing in kurti with open hairs but she was crying... Who is she... That too in front of my vanity... I moved forward and looks at the girl and she was teju... Wtf... Who made her cry...

I looked at Omi who was already glaring at the guard...

Karan:take her inside...

Teja:no it's okay... Mein toh bass Milne aayi thi... Mein chalti hu... Bye...

She said and started to move towards her car... I pulled her back and she condiles with my chest... Her face was hidden... I made her look in my eyes...

Karan:never think that i don't want to meet you... Go inside i will come in few minutes... Nik is going on with you... Don't ask anything else...

I said and looks her... Her tears were still falling fron her eyes...

Teja: please rehne do na... Kuch mat karo... Mein Milne aayi thi bass... Inki koi galti nhi hai... He was just doing his job... I never came here before... That's why he thought i am someone else...

Karan:you will never be someone else for me... Never...

I said looking at her in her eyes... Seeing her crying made my blood boil... I wanted to murder that guy who did this to her... Her face bacame red due to crying... My baby...