Epilogue!💗

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Two years laters!

Karan tejasswi's bond grew more strong as the time passed... They do have fights and they do have misunderstandings but they never let the thought of not solving that and leave the matter as it is...

Today, Karan and teju had a janamastmi celebration at their house and even karan's movie trailer was gonna get air today...

Teju was currently at her hospital... In these two years teju had built one more building of Karana hospital... And now she has two hospitals with herself... Karan's production house was touching skys... His production house and his career were at peak...

Teju came back home and started with the decoration of house and Karan back and saw her doing the work... He immediately went to her made her sit...

Karan:kitna kaam karna hai tumhe... Rest bhi kar liya Karo todha...

Teja:nhii abhi toh bohot Kam time hai aur dekho na ye log kitne dher kaam kar rhe hai and you know niche catering walo ne abhi starters banaye hi nhi hai... Tum jaake dekho ek baar...

Karan:acha baba dekh lunga ye batao kab aayi tum...

Teja:adhe ghante phele ...

Karan:biwi ji aap jaaye aur Aram kare mein dekhte hu ye sab...

Teja:no you go and rest tum itna kaam karke aaye ho ..

Karan:acha ji mein kaam karke aaya aur tum ghumke aayi ho...

Teja:acha thik hai, I know I should rest...

Later on teju went to take a rest for a while, while Karan looked after the work... He went to the room and kissed her forehead... He placed the outfits in the closet, it's just 2.30 in the afternoon and the party is from 6.30 so they have enough time...

No wonder why she was so concerned about food, like they have enough time to make the whole 4 course meal... He shook his head and did some work..

Later he woke teju up and told her to get ready... She woke up and got ready into beautiful yellow and green lehenga... She did some work on her forehead with colours and then she wore her choda's which now she wears on special occasions... Lastly she completed her look with sindoor and mangalsutra...

Karan came into the room and looks at her up and down... He goes to her and softly caress her face... He kisses her forehead...

Karan:meri Radha Rani...

Teja smiles and leans in to his touch... Karan smiles and took her into his arms... They both stood their soaking up each other... Teju broke the hug and then she opens the drawer... Karan looks at her in anticipation...

Karan:baby kuch nhi hoga... Jo bhi hai we will stay together okay... And waise bhi we have alot of time... Hm?

He said to her in comforting tone... She finally opens the drawer fully and takes out the stick... They both closed their eyes...

Teja:okay, One Two and Three...

They opened their eyes and she looks at him with teary eyes...

Teja:noo!!! I can't... Sunnyyy...

Karan:koi na koi na mera baccha... It's okay...

Teja:I can't...

She hugs him tightly...

Teja:finallyy...

Karan looks at her in shock...

Karan:so you did a prank...

He broke the hug and looks at her, she passed him the stick and it showed positive which means!

She is pregnant!

Karan:finallyyyyyy...

He lifts her up and kisses her lips... She reciprocated the feelings... They kissed each other...

Karan turns her in front of the mirror and caress her stomach...

Karan:humari choti Radha Rani...

Teja:humare chote kanhaiya bhi toh ho sakte hai...

Karan:it's okay, but I want choti Radha Rani, little sunshine like you... Round cheeks, brown eyes, long lashes, beautiful heart and soul... Just a replica of you...

Teju smiles and hold hai hands...

Teja:we covered a long journey together...

Karan: just few lines for you, 'look in my eyes they will tell you the truth, the girl in my story has always been you, i'd go down Titanic for youu' just how beautifully they describe my feelings for you... Teju it was always you in my story and no one else...

Teja:the best decision i ever took was on 11th of June 2023!

Karan laughs...

Karan:correct the best one... Our first official meet...

Teju looks at the bracelet which he always wears and never fails even a single day... She then looks at him who is looking so adorable...

Teja:I love you

Karan:I love you more, Sunshine...

And that's where a beautiful story of two souls who are opposite in every manner are bounded together by destiny... She played her game and they both came together...!

'A bond which will be cherished for forever, A story which will be remained for ages..!'

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Nahh, i couldn't write The End! I just couldn't, my hands didn't supported me... The story may be finished but they and their bond didn't...

Don't worry a whole A/N i will drop... I just want that this update should atleast over come 100+ comments and 400+ votes .... Guys this is the least minimum I am asking please...

And did I made silent readers comment?

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with a brand new story very soon!

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️