Chapter 48

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

After having breakfast i dropped teju at her hospital while i went to production house for the meeting with ekta mam...

As i reached I saw mam was already present in my cabin... So i went in and hugged her...

Karan:i am so sorry for being late vo todha sa kaam aagya tha isiliye...

Ekta:arre koi baat nhi chalta hai itna bhi late nhi hua...

Karan:fir bhi...

Ekta:koi baat nhi... Aur bata kaisi chal rhi hai life...

Karan:ek dum mast... Last week roka hua hai... Thinking to make a show now... And maybe I will sign the show... I don't know exactly what I want right now...

Ekta:ohh godd life mein pheli baar tu itna confuse hai... Btw, a very congratulations to you and your better half my dear....

She said to me and i smiled with a blush...

Ekta:okay let's come on main mudda...

Karan:mudda and all... You are also speaking biggboss language...

We chuckled and then we started talking about the meeting....

Ekta:so are you ready??

Karan: ofcourse... My first show was with you and again my first production house's show is also with you...

Ekta:i am lucky to have you on board...

Karan:thank you so much mam...

We signed a contract... Which you will know later on... And then had our lunch and i went to teju's hospital to see on her...

As i went inside I went to her cabin but she had some patients inside so i waited outside... After sometime she came outside and i frowned...

Teja:they want to click pictures with you... Your squad is here too...!

I chuckled and went inside and gave some pictures to them they went and i grabbed teju by her waist..

Karan:kya hogya meri sunshine ko, grumpy kyu hui hai...

Teja:sunny... I saw twitter...

I immediately left her and looked at her with shock...

Karan:why? I told you to stay away from that platform... Sunti kyu nhi hai teju meri baat ko... Kitni baar bola hai tujhe mat Jaa uss app pe... That app is not for you fir bhi....

Teja:why didn't said anything...

Karan:chod ye sab...

I said and took her phone and deleted the app first thing... I did and saw her standing with tears...

Teja:sunny you deserve better...

She always anger me with her words... Yaar kya karu mein iss ladki kaa...

Karan:shut up... Hogya saara kaam...

She nods... I packed her bag and took her out of the cabin went to car made her sit on the passanger seat and went to other side to drive...

As we drove... We reached our home and I went inside without even looking at her... I know she felt hurt by my actions but she needs to understand that she is the best and these trolls are getting on my head... Mere tak tha toh sahi tha now that they are going on my teju i won't tolerate...