Chapter 73

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...

Before we move on: teju has her mama ji but not a while family she has her mother side family but none from her father side!

Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Date:24/12/2023
Day: Sunday!

The vibe in teju's room was no less then because it was chodo ceremony going on

The vibe in teju's room was no less then because it was chodo ceremony going on... KM was doing the Pooja while all the ladies were singing their traditional songs...

Teju's Mama ji made her wear the choda... Everyone looks at her excitement but one person was getting emotional seeing her little one getting ready for her wedding... Her Kudmaai...

Teju saw adaa wiping her tears standing in the corner she actions her to come to her... She went to her and Adaa hugs her tightly...

Adaa:i am not ready for this...

Teju:don't, yiua re making me cry now...

Adaa:acha babah no...

______________________

It was evening everything was set, the mandap, the barat, the people, the family and everyone! The set up was all neutral... Flowers were surrounded all over the mandap, making it look more dreamy and beautiful as ever... The perfect which Karan and teju wanted where they will tie their knot...

Teju's Bharat was set of from their point to where mandap was set up... Teju's family was their welcome their damad ji at the entrance... As they reached the entrance Karan stepped down from his horse and he took over the whole dhol situation by his moves for his bride... Karan could feel her soft gaze on him... He looks up and saw she was looking at him but...

She immediately turned back as she didn't wanted to reveal herself just now, she wants him to see her directly while she will be walking down the aisle...

Karan smiles and then adaa did his aarti and she forwards her hands for shagun and this time he did gave her without any tantrums... Adaa smiles... She bends down to seek his blessings...

Karan:oye oye... You are my sister, kabhi ye mat karna...

Adaa smiles and nods...

Karan was made sit in the mandap alone, first some Pooja was done for the well beings of him and teju and then finally the moment came... Where he would see His Bride walking down the aisle...

He stands up and went to the end of the stage... And then the song played... He already felt goosebumps cracking his body up... And then he felt her presence, just the door was separating them, he felt his heart beats accelerating as if it was the first time he gonna see her!