Chapter 17

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next day,

Teju's POV

I woke up a bit early then usual because I wasn't able to sleep... Because i am use to Karan's presence and now sleeping alone i didn't felt like sleeping but i had to... Let's chunk this...

I opened the live feed and everyone was sleeping... Why the hell this camera not showing my Karan... Yaar dikhao na Karan ko... Yes yes... They showed him.... Arre... 2 second ke liye kon dikhata hai... Yaar... I will them.... Ahhh... Mumma.... Mujhe Karan ke pass Jana hai....

Teju... Irritate nhi hona hai... Chalo ready ho jaate hai...
I kept my phone on and went to get ready... After getting ready i went outside my room and saw rema didi the one who takes care of this house... Have already came.... I greeted her and told her that i won't be having my breakfast... Honestly my appetite is not allowing me to eat...

As i reached the car... I sat on the driving seat and drove to the hospital... First i have a few patients to check and then i have go for the conference... Please aaj mujhe stamp mil jaaye... Then I can finally shift all the instruments and essential things to the hospital...

As i entered the hospital... I was greeted by interns who are working along with me.... One of the intern Akshita says

Ak:mam... I need a few days leave...

Teja:may i know the reason... It better be something reasonable because i am not in a good mood today...

I said in a stern time because she isn't that much better with her work and she needs practice... And taking a leave isn't in option atleast for her..!

Ak:let it be... I will cancle the plan...

Teja: that's even better... Now give me the file of patient number 45

Ak:there you go...

She passed me the file and i read the file and thank God finally that patient is stable for now... Now let's go on the rounds... But first let's check the live feed... And as I opened i saw my cutie dancing on the morning song... Oh my god he is such a little cutie pie... My baby... I kissed him from my phone screen and whispered I love you him...

I off the live feed and went on the round... After coming back... I need to change and go for the conference... Let's go...

I went to my car... First thing i did was to switch on the live feed and witness what my dear boyfriend is doing inside the house... I saw him kissing my bracelet secretly... Awiee... Even he is missing me!

Adoring him i soon reached my home... Quickly changed into my formals and then went to my hospital as the conference will take place there itself... As i reached their... I saw uncle standing at the entrance... I quickly parked the car and came out... Took his blessings... But he never let me touch his feets for blessings...

Teja:uncle aap yaha...

KD:arre meri bacchi ka itna bada din hai... Mein toh honga hi na...

I must have did some good deeds in past life to have such beautiful and wonderful souls with me..! Touchwood.....

Teja:chale fir andar...

KD:chalo...

We both entered the hospital and saw adaa and Omi are also present... I do wished that pratik would be here but he had some important paper work for his visa so he went there...