Chapter 64

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

It's been a month since Karan's accident... And now he is all fine and started walking a little without any help and I am proud of him... I know this phase isn't what he expected atleast... But but, I have a surprise for him for his birthday!! Now what to hid from you all, you must have guessed by now what i am talking about... Yes, I am going to propose him for marriage, I know the answer but I want to make it special for us!!

Right if you will ask what am doing so, I am preparing for his birthday bring in... I am not gonna propose how everyone does, on birthday bring in! But some time later, which is special to both of us...

I am at hospital, and Omi is cordinating with me... Also he is fit and fine now... He recovered from his head injury... Though I said I would do it but he didn't let me...

Teja:Omi, please can you check the other venue too?

Omi:ok, bass do ghante, ye bring in wala bhi tayar hi hai todhi derr mein hojayega...

Teja:okay... Mein 8 baje tak aati hu waha... Fir sath mein wapis aajayenge...

Omi:thik hai bhabhi..

He hunged up the call and then I packed my bag and went to my home... As soon as I entered the house, the bell rang... I know who is this...

As i opened a huge huge smile came on my face and I hugged that person tightly...

Teja:sunnyyyyy... Finally you came here.... I was waiting for you...

Karan:acha ji... Niche watchman toh kuch aur bata rha hai...

Teja:arre fir... Acha chodo ye sab... Raat ke liye you have choose your clothes?

Karan:nahh vo toh tu degi...

Teja:arre yaar mujhe Dena padega...

Karan:chal chal, natak mat kar pata hai mujhe kya karne wali hai kal...

Teja:acha ji kya karna wali hu kal?

Karan:vo toh mein tab bataunga jab tu batayegi... Check toh karu mein right hu ki nhi... Chal bata kya karne wali hai...

Teja:huh... Baccha samjha hai mujhe... Mein nhi bata rhi..

Karan:acha jii nhi bataungi...

He came and picks me up and pins me to the near wall... He leans in closer to me... He goes a little down and kisses my slender neck making me go weak on kneed... A soft voice left my mouth...

Karan:ab... Abhi nhi batana...

He said in a low husky voice... His lips touching my ear lobes creating a havoc inside my body... He looks at me, his eyes have darken with desire and a hint of tease was seen in his eyes...

I don't know from where I got this boldness but i lean in and kissed his lips... Initially I started the kiss but he didn't take him time to take over the kiss and bite and chew my lips... He wasn't kissing my lips but my soul...

He broke the kiss and looks at me... I nod a bit and it didn't took him much time to take off my top and throw it somewhere even I don't know... He looks at my body... And then in my eyes...

Karan:you have some amazing body, sunshine... I would love to devote it? Would you let me?

His way of asking my consent was so sensual i couldn't help but nod my head...

Karan:nahh, nodding is not gonna work this time... I need words...

I was about to say something, when bell rang and i immediately pushed him and ran to open the door ...

Karan:sunshine waitt...

I was about to open the door when he pulls me back...

Karan:are you mad? Go inside I will open the door...

And i looked at myself... Shit... I ran inside the room... Wore a simple pink top and PJ's and came back to living... I was welcomed by the aroma of delicious food order...

Teja:what have you ordered?

Karan:see it yourself...

Teja:sunny are you angry with me?

Karan:do I look one?

I nod slowly... He just rolls his eyes... And walks up to me...

Karan:i will go and take shower... You eat i will have it later...

Teja:why do you have to take shower now? It's almost 4 in the evening...

Karan:cold shower baby... If you want you can join me...

And then i realised why does he need shower... A crimson hue spread over my face...

Teja:besharam... Go now....

I said and i ran to kitchen... Ohh godd why does this guy have to be besharam...

Karan:the offer is still on!

Teja:shameless go and take shower, i am wating for you...

I know he is irritated because of what happened... He must have thrown a line of curse to that delivery man... Poor delivery guy...

What if he wouldn't have come, we would have... The sole thought of that creates goosebumps all over my body and that instant red blush, was a cherry on top...

Soon Karan to came and we both sat to have our lunch... I was too shy to say anything... So we had our dinner in a comfortable silence... And then I gave him his clothes for tonight...

Karan:I knew you would be having the dress...

I chuckled...

Teja:how do you always get to know...

Karan:I do...

Teja:but you don't know what is on your way...

Karan:let's see!!!!

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: birthday bring inn!!!

So finally aap logo ki sunn Li gyi hai and I have decided ki teju will propose... Now you guys guess... Ki proposal kaisa hoga...

If you got it right, I would give that person a shoutout, only if she/he permits!🩷

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️