Chapter 30

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

I went to bedroom and saw my little one crying hugging Arjun... As she saw she started to come... When i stopped her and went to her... Picks her up and settles her up on my lap...

Washing her tears i ask,

Karan:baby what happened... Why are you crying... See firse face red hogya... Ab... Kuch hua hai kya? Is your eyes iching? Face pe kahi? My little one say something...

She just hugged me tightly... And snuggles to my warmth and i gladly took her in my arms.... Rubbing her back, soothing her, calming her down...

Teja:sunny my face... See pura red hogya... Now no one will love me... You will also go away... Please don't leave me... I won't be able to survive...

What in the hell she thinks... Like how? Okay i need to calm her first..

Karan:no no my little one... Don't think that... You are the most beautiful person i have ever seen in my entire life babygirl... And you know what attracted me about to the most?

I looked at her and she looks back at me like a lost child... She is looking a 5 year old looking at her father... I rose my eyebrow and she shook her head... I smiled a bit creating a frown...

Karan:my little dreamer... Your confidence, your personality, your inner beauty, your preferences to life... That's what attracted me... Outer beauty is always my last priority... Agr bandi andar se achi nhi hai toh bahar khubsurti ka kya karunga mein... And look at the positive side your moto to make us win is successful... You won the task... And most importantly you won my respect which just raised alot after your performance... Not only me but everyone's respect... You really made me proud... And i can say that i am Surgeon Dr. Tejasswi's boyfriend... Who is bold and strong headed... My little dreamer... Just look back and see what you have achieved when you were not with me... You did this all on your own...

She again hugs me and this time she isn't sobbing or crying... This time she is just searching my embrace which i provided her...

Teja:pakka na sunny...

Karan:yes my little one..

Teja:you again gave me names...

Karan:so... You can call me duggu, little, kundrri and i can't give you cute names also...

I showed her my puppy eyes and she passed me a weak smile... Her eyes are swollen... I bet they are paining but she being she, she won't tell anyone...

Karan:now sleep for sometime...

She shook her head...

Teja:can we roam a bit, i am feeling a little uneasy... My eyes aren't having that energy... They are paining...

Karan: isiliye bol rha hu soojaao todhi derr fir hum chalenge...

Just then we heard a loud thud... I looked at teju and then her side.... Her side was empty where Arjun was sitting...

Teja:sunny Arjun... Where did he go...

We ran to the main hall and saw him shouting on pratik...

Arjun:kyu ab kaisa lag rha hai haa... Nhi now you have to eat this... Fucking eat or else I will force you to...

Rakhi:Arjun tujhe pata hai pratik ko allergy hai mushroom se...

Arjun:apke ye baat tab nhi yaad nhi jab meri behen pe ye ladka smoke daal rha tha haa... Tab aap uske liye kuch nhi bole... Look at her condition... She isn't able to see much... How pathetic you can be pratik sehajpal... How can you... You know she is a surgeon she can't risk her eyes... Abe surgeon chod... Humanity nhi hai tujhe mein...