Chapter 33

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan's POV

As i opened my eyes i didn't found my sunshine beside me... First i thought i am still in bigg Boss house but then reality hit me... And i saw that i was at teju's house... I remember a slight things as if she was talking to me and apologising about something... But soon i got a message and i connected all the dots...

This girl apologize for even going to her work... How can she be like this... I shook my head and moved to bathroom and got freshen up i have my spare toothbrush here so yeah... After i called my dear mum on the way to prepare a meal for her daughter as i know her, she won't have anything on her own... She is a little kid who don't want to have food on their own... After all she is my little baby...

As i went i saw her talking with nihaal's parents, yeah she told me about his case... And also the thing that she wants to help with finance of his parents... So me, teju and Omi are contributing in this cause...

We had a little bickering session in front of them and in her cabin... After that we ate food and i left for interviews while she left for her round around the hospital... I must say hospital is much more developed then the last time i visit here... The difference is that now this is her hospital... Not anyone else's...

With a feeling of proud i leaved the place... Reaching there i started with interviews and got surprise that my interviews are only lined up till 3.30 why?

Karan:yaar Omi aaj hi sab khatam kar deta naa... Baari baari kyu kiya...

Omi:ahh...ba..bass aise hi... Shaam ko aap free hojaaunge toh time spend kar Lena teju ke sath...

Karan:kya chal rha hai tum dono bhai behen ke bich haa...

Omi:ky.. kya bol rhe ho aap... Jaao set lagg gya...

And he pushed me towards that area... Now i am confirmed that they are planning something is planning between them... I look at him and passed a smirk at him... He gives me a shock expression and immediately took out his phone... They are literally planning to surprise me... The king of giving surprises...

And as the day passes the interviews got passed and now i am giving the final interview... For the day!

Interviewer: so Karan jaise humne dekha like aap bhi aap committed ho and that too very much... We as fans never saw this side of yours any words on that...

Karan:ahh... So yes! I am deeply and madly in love now... Like when she came into my life... Unknowingly she bought fortune in my life's... Our love story is that typical love angle with the boy you know fell first but the girl fell harder one... The way she loves me definitely brings that inner child of mine... And you won't believe i am literally a child when i am with her... No matter where we are, if we are on shoot , if we are in her hospital... And yes recently she opened her very first own hospital so yeah... Like everything just feels right when i am with her or around her... I actually feel her presence... So it's feels like this is the first time i have felt this feeling and mujhe bohot paapad belne pade hai usko mana ne ke liye...

Omi gave a look to me and i passed him a smile...

In:looks like your team is now on her side...

Karan:ohh definitely... Not only my team my whole family she has hijacked....

In:ohh that's so sweet... We wish you a very happy personal and professional life... And audience with this we end our interview here with karan kundrra... Tune in to have more celeb talks with us...