Chapter 27

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teju's POV

Karan:ab yaha hi kadha rehna hai... Chal bahar chalte hai...

Teja:haa..

Isse kya hogya... Isne lecture kyu nhi diya... Maybe suna hi nhi hoga... Hash Bach gyi mein... Just i heard his voice..

Karan:ye toh sochna mat ki mene suna nhi hai... Phele kuch khale fir hum iss baare mein baat karenge... Kyuki energy chahiye na lecture ke liye...

I nods because I think he is really not in mood to talk... Shit yaar i made him mad just after we meet... Kya karti hai tu teju... I wiped the line tear and walked with him...

I held his arms tightly stoping him... He looks at me... And i showed the best puppy anyone could have... And yes I did made him smile...

He turns to me and cups my face...

Karan:kyu karti hai Aisa... Pata hai mujhe nhi acha lagta hai jab tu exhaust karti hai apne aap ko.... Parso surgery hogi kal ki flight li hogi and you are here... Why do you do this... Pura din flight mein hogi tu... Aur fir direct yaha pe... Kuch khaya bhi nhi hoga tune...

Awiee... He cares for me so much...

Teja:sorry na... Mujhe aana tha tumse Milne i can't control now...

Karan:awle mera baby...

He hugs me tightly and kisses my temple...

Karan:don't ever pull this stunt again... Maarunga fir mein...

Teja:haw.. fir mein uncle ko bol dungi...

Karan:jaa bol de... Mein nhi darta kisise...

Teja:tum na bigad gye ho yaha aake...

Karan:bheja bhi tune hi tha mujhe...

Teja:galti hogyi...

Arjun:sacchi mein galti hogyi isse yaha bhej ke... Pura din sirf sunshine sunshine karta rehta hai....

We all laughed and then vidhi bought us food...

Karan:vidhi ek mein hi de... Do plates mat nikal...

Vidhi:aree fir tejasswi?

Karan:arre hum ek hi plate mein khate hai...

Arjun:arre vidhi suna nhi hai tune ki ek plate mein khane se pyaar badhta hai...

Ohh God this people i am telling you they aren't leaving any chance to tease us!

Karan's POV

Finally having her in my arms was the ultimate sukoon.... And then she dropped a bomb on me saying she came all the way here after her surgery... Why can't she take care of herself... Ye ladki itna gussa dilati hai mujhe...

And then she convinced me with her famous puppy face... How can someone ignore her cutie face... After that i gave her a bit sense and she nods... We had our food and now we are sitting on the green couch...

Karan:how have you been...

Teja:sunny....

Karan:huh?

Teja:I am sorry... I. I will not call you again with that name...

Karan:huh no... No... Please call me again...

Teja:sunny...

She said with a sweet smile... It's been 4 years anyone have called me with that name... That name huants me... Having a horrific past doesn't help you at all... I think after coming out of this house first thing i am gonna do is open and keep all my past in front of teju...

Teja:sunny kaha kho gyee....

Karan:awie mera baccha kahi nhi... Tu bata kya ho rha hai bahar... Kuch pange toh nhi hue na..

Teja:ohh right... You know that day when I came... After that your fans... They are such an expert in investigating... Like they instently knew...! You won't believe mein jab US se aa rhi thi papz papped me and bombarded me with questions of ours... Mujhe pata nhi kyu but itni hasi aa rhi thi... I think unko na phele se hi pata chal gya hoga...

Karan: ofcourse pata chal gya hoga... The way kissed my chest that day it was pretty clear my love bug!

Teja:you and your nick names...

Karan:why now you also have my nick name...

Teja:awle sunnyyyy...

Karan:ahh missed your voice and your presence...

She hugged me tightly... I am still struck that she is here with me... Soon Arjun and vidhi joined us...

Arjun:haanji madam aagyi apne Karan ke pass..

She passed him her toothy grin...

Teja:yess...

She said wraps her hands around my arms... I pat her head... And she soon slept... I looked at her and found her peacefully sleeping on my shoulder...
But her sleep was broken by that creepy voice...

Karan: biggboss sone do usse.... Bichari direct yaha aayi hai flight ke baad...

Arjun:arre ree aashiq ko bura lag rha hai uski Laila soo nhi paayi...

Karan:toh kya... Bichaari... Sojaa tu...

I again started to pat her head... She just readjust her head and kissed my neck... This girl knows who to make me crazy...

Karan:don't start what we can't do on camera..

I whispers to her... She blushed and hides her face in my neck...

Teja:you have just become more Besharam yaha aake...

Karan:sirf apke liye madam!

She rolled her eyes on me... And i laughed at her... She looks cute while she is irritated... And me being me... I love her face like that... Fully flushed! Kissing her temple, she kissed me back on my cheek...

Arjun:ohh yaar Durr hato tum dono ek dusre se...

Teja:arre kyu.. itne din baad mile hai hum...

Arjun:tum itne lovey dovey ho rhe ho mujhe Neha ki yaad aur bhi jyada aa rhi hai...

Vidhi:chod bhai humara koi nhi rha hai ab... Ek Karan tha vo bhi apni wali mein busy...

Karan:wahh beta...

Arjun:haa toh kya... Vidhi tune ek dum sahi baat boli hai...

Vidhi:ohh mein sahi baat hi bolti hu...

Karan:acha bass bass...

Just then donal came...

Donal:guys anyone tea...?

Isse kya hogya aaj ajakank se...

Teja:thank you so much for asking but no!

Oh my god... She really has that form in her..!

Teja:sunny can make one for me..

Karan:chalo ji...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Sorry for the delay... I am travelling and the network isn't really in my favor... Sorry!

Also next one will be the most awaited one!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️