Chapter 37

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next day,

Karan's POV

It's the most important day for me and to my luck... My lady luck is beside me... I have been working on this since 2019 and now it's coming to life... Ahh... I am feeling surreal right now!

As i came outside i saw my lady all ready in off white saare looking like an Indian princess... While I wore a all black fit concluding a black blazer with black shirt and along with those a black pant...

 While I wore a all black fit concluding a black blazer with black shirt and along with those a black pant

I was going to her but she said something which made me shock

Teja:dare you come here... Go and sit to the couch with Bharat...

Karan:how did you know i am here...

Teja:i know because i can feel your presence... And right now if i will see you i would be able to focus on the work... So you better get out of the kitchen and let me do the work...

Just then Poonam di enters kitchen...

Poonam:teju... The Prasad and all the things are securely placed in your car along with the return gift hampers...

Teja:haa di... Aur aap Omi ko boldo ki vo leke jaaye... Keys are with Karan's car key...

She nods and left the kitchen... I waited for her to exit and finally came to her and back hug her tightly...

Karan:you didn't wished me good morning not a good morning kiss too! What is this... You know na i have such important day and you didn't gave me even a small peck...

And there she finally turns to me and gave her first look to me... My eyes felt blessed by just having her sight...

Karan:babe you look etheral...

She just closed her eyes and leans in and gave a peck on my cheek...

And she comes back and looks at me from a little distance and the way she is looking at me with her jaw on the floor... I couldn't help but smirk at her...