Ff

Isis

"I don't understand why I have to come with you," I complained as an unsettling feeling crept in my stomach, "I thought YOU were gonna handle this for me."

Rain was trickling down our heads and soaking up the ground beneath us. It was light for a few minutes then grew heavy before calming itself, again.

"And YOU placed us in this position," Dad replied dryly, tossing me a plastic bag and a Forseti steel power knife. "But this is all apart of life, darling. You get some and you loose some and right now we'll be getting whatever it is that'll lead us out this hood."

I stood confused at the variety of items he had brought. A simple gun would've worked, but a knife, rope, and bags? That was quite excessive.

He pulled his hood over his head, stuffing the bags inside my giant pockets. I was starting to show more, so baggy clothes were my go to until this baby was out of me.

"Remember how I said this was gonna go, right?" He gave me a serious stare as I nodded, keeping note of the list we came up with earlier.

Kill her.

"Aight then," He grabbed my arm, walking us to the front door of a mourning family.

It took him less than three knocks for the door to swing open, revealing a dressed down Natasha, behind her was a little boy who ran around with his transformers at hand.

As dad was about to make his way in, she blocked the door off with a slight head tilt, "Who's that?"

I had a notch she was referring to me. We'd never met before, but I knew too much about her. She was the only and youngest daughter of 14 brothers, all of them who were affiliated together.

Her Fiancé, Junior, was also affiliated with them, but he made severe competition with everyone else who lived in Hemsborrow.

I guess he figured since he was a kid from the burbs who was now getting all this attention being around her brothers, that he could do whatever he wanted.

He antagonized a lot of dealers and poked with the innocent, knowing that even if they tried to touch a finger on his head, Natasha's brothers would be there to cover him.

As long as Junior committed to Natasha, they were forever going to protect him. At least until they weren't around, and it seemed like that was the perfect time for someone to make a move and murk him.

Lease to say, Natasha's brothers have yet to come out after Juniors murder and everyone knows that they've heard about it. They didn't even care to show up to the funeral his parents acquired.

"This just my baby girl," Dad chuckled, side hugging me as 'proof'."

She opened the door wider and moved out the frame so we could stroll in. It was no shocker my dad knew who she was because everyone had the shares of knowing who the hell he was.

He use to dip his toes here and there when he was younger, but now he owed everybody.

"AYE, DENNY! IS THAT YOU DENNY!" A loud, chirping voice scrumpt from the leopard printed couch. "Man wea' my money man."