Yy 2

Asaad - Asa

Two weeks.

Two fucking weeks has passed.

Two weeks since Vaea died.

Two weeks since i've last spoken to Ms. Bailey.

Two weeks since Kesha confessed the truth.

Two weeks, to get Ezikiel to comply with the plan me and LaDarius formulated.

And two weeks since i've last spoken to Isis.

Two weeks.

When I recovered the horror of his mutilated body, I veiled it with my jacket, accepting that what we had was no longer.

I rushed back to the hospital, thanking Reese for keeping an eye on Kesha during my disappearance, and he dapped me in response, apprising that there indeed were men wondering the room.

He explained that once I left, most of them did the same, but two stayed by and were still placement.

As far as Kesha, she couldn't hold her water. I didn't have even have to demand her to speak up before she spiraled.

"IT WAS SHAWN. IT- WAS KESHAWN. I WAS STUPID. I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, BUT IT WAS SECRET."

I was lost for words, not that Keshawn did this to her, but instead her involvement with him to begin with.

I remember asking her why.. why would you get in a relationship with a nigga who's known for beating bitches, let alone, not even caring for them.

She admitted jealously. In regard to that, she confessed that she wanted to one-up Isis. Her logic was, if she got with Isis man maybe it would make her envious and hurt since that's how she felt when Isis caught my attention.

What she didn't keep in mind is that the nigga she involved herself with didn't have a bone of sympathy, even for women.

She said that he wasn't like that before. In the beginning, he was nice and blah blah blah.

It irritated me hearing the whole thing. Essentially, he loved bombed her and at some point she feared leaving.

That's usually how that works.

"I-I thought he loved me Asaad. I really, really thought he loved me, but then.. then he started asking about Isis. At first, I was furious but after all the shit he put me through.. I just started lying," She rambled, unable to stop now that she was exposing her relationship.

"I lied about everything connected to her. Once he really started beating me.. dragging me around the house, kicking and bashing my face.. I realized that Isis didn't leave. She ran."

Her body language was tense, but softened at her dispense. She needed this moment, and I did too to clarify what'd really been goin' on behind the scenes.

"I couldn't let him take her back.. Somehow he knew she was with you, but needed leverage getting to her, so he put me to labor.. Asaad.. that man.. that isn't a man. That's a demon!"

She lacked no hesitation in each spill, and by the volume of her orotund voice rising, and her immense hand gestures, I knew she wasn't lying.

Anybody could have told her something was up with that nigga.

"He swore up and down that I knew more information about Isis and then some Yasmin bitch! And when I didn't respond the way he wanted, he pressed my hand on the burning stove."

"I can't even feel my palms. They're so numb, I can't even hold Cairo because I can't feel my own fucking baby!" She grew emotional at the consequences.