Jj 2

Denny

"You- You flunked me!" Charles snarled, right after he took his dentures out, refraining from damaging the bright porcelain, squared shaped teeth he purchased in Brazil, years ago.

His tongue sat under his top gums and his jaw meshed low, angrily as he took in my looks, alongside Mac, who was my new found partna' in crime.

"I didn't flunk you, man. May I remind you, we were pillaged! In the three years that i've worked with you, when have I ever turned my back and led the police to our gold mine. Tell me Charles!"

He curled his crinkled fingers, pulling his tux down to prevent further wrinkling. Charles had many stories on how his business could've ended, but nothing could beat this.

"I sold all of them to you," He muttered, rubbing his thumb on those dark, crusty lips of his. "Even my darling, Princess. And for what? We were supposed to go half and half on those organ donations!"

He loved bringing up Princess. She was one of his most prized possessions and was worth the most, price wise.

Mac just puffed on the big cigar that the three of us shared to pass time.

When first meeting, we played a simple card game with a cautious conversation, but it lead us to doom.

Seeing that Charles was smacking with nothing but pink goo in his mouth, forced me to stop taking a hit with the two. Especially, with him.

"You'll get you girls back, and that's a promise," Mac settled his eyes on the older man that wore nothing but leather, this time it was all red.

He was satan in the flesh if you'd ask me.

"Oh, I know," He boasted, slapping his hands, "My recruiters are already doing their job. By the end of the April, all my hoes and MORE will be home with daddy."

I scoffed at his delusion, but was also curious of who his recruiter was. Was it a man? Woman? A group? A single person? Charles had pull and I wanted in.

"Who is it?" I questioned, knowing that i'd only get a thirty percent chance of truth.

His brow hiked up. Now he was the one scoffing, shaming me for getting game from another playa'.

At the end of the day, just because we worked together didn't mean we were tight knitted. Like they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

"I just want the kid murdered. Not even a warning these rookies are giving out." The black smoke fled Mac's fat mouth.

"It's a shame because he's of good use," I muttered as each of us eyed the news.

For the past few days, five to be exact, the radio stations and televisions were of nothing but the incident.

There were multiple clips of a young man, unidentified, who ran his mouth about what he and his team were going to do next.

"That's right!" His voice perked in the mic as he looked straight at the camera with his finger pointing directly on the screen. "We comin' fa the FG's, GV's, da Latin Kings, da TX clans, da Canset clans, da Vice bro's and da pimps! Watch ya' back!"