Mm

Kilo - Kilon

"You wanna get a drink?" Rhonda, grabbed a soft wine off the table and handed it to me.

I snatched it out her hand and let the glass hit the floor. "You think it's smart to be drinking at uh' event like this?"

We took a glare from left to right, scanning the room. It seemed like every gang member, drug dealer, crack sniffer, felon, underground rapper, illegal distributer, and regular folks was here.

The Withersons knew what they were doing when they came up with this lil' grand opening they've had planned for months.

They made sure everyone in the hood got the invite to this shit, which would start a brawl between some common locals.

It's dangerous having all these gangs around each other, but nobody was going to pop any guns off since all of our devices and weapons were confiscated at the door. They even scanned us into the fifty-six feet, steel, mansion.

"That's why we have Asa and Leroy to guard us. Trust me, ain't nobody slipping anything into our drinks." Rhonda swayed her hips to a song that was played by an upcoming artist and I immediately stopped her when I found out Keshawn was featuring.

"What i'm pose' to do with fat ass Leroy? His ass at the desert counter and been there since we entered this joint! And Asa, he ain't no real bodyguard Rhonda. Let's be fuckin' forreal. All this nigga care about it protecting that bitch and making his own money." I pointed at him and Isis, across the room. He'd been following her all night.

It's unfortunate as hell that a pretty bitch like her had some fucked up ties with the wrong niggas. If it wasn't for that, she wouldn't be over there lingering around Mr.Somalia.

Don't get me wrong, Asa did what he was supposed to and whatever I asked, but I know a two faced nigga when I see one. I also know he's the type to set people up on the low and I ain't wanna be a victim.

I watched them greet others in the area. More so Isis, who noticed some of her old classmates, and hugged up on them.

Rhonda threw her hair over her shoulders. "Trust me, just because Leroy eats a lot and Asa acts like he's not paying attention, they both are. If you really need help, they'll be there."

"Yea, aight. You still gone fire her, right?" I reminded, knowing that Deja was back.

"Duh."

"Good."

A loud blur from a fallen mic, screeched the air, forcing everyone to cover their ears and shout loudly at the sound.

"Oop, I apologize for that awful noise!" Mrs. Witherson was on a mini, built in, stage that centered everyone else. "Im so excited to see old and new faces here!"

Some people grumbled and others whistled, excited about what Richard's Valley would look like, but she continued regardless of reactions.

"I want everyone to enjoy all the food, the booz, and entertainment that we have here tonight, because Hemsburrow will no longer you home!"She clapped her hand, with the mic swishing the air.

A lot of other people clapped, convinced that the Withersons were going to cover up the slums with beautiful houses, but the way she communicated that, just didn't sit right with the rest of us.

"Fuck do she mean?" Some nigga from the crowd snapped, making his voice louder.

Another hopped onto the stage, beside her, and managed to swoop the mic. "Shoutout to KLEPTIC GANG!"