Ee

Asa - Assad

"You know it's serious when they hurt our biggest nigga!" Markus spoke out, smacking his hand on my hurt stomach

He wasn't wrong, I was big as shit. Stood at 6'6, 234 pounds, but I wasn't the biggest. Not compared to Leon, who was 6'7 489.9 pounds.

Nigga use to be so bigger than that. He was so chunky that we tried to force him on my 600 pound life. Dr. Now wasn't having that shit once he realized Leon couldn't even walk out his front door without getting stuck behind the boarder.

Leon barely walks on his own now. He excepts us to push his hefty ass on a wheelchair most of the day.

The only time he gets up to do his job is when we have to heave over someone or move them back.

Being that it was only me and him who were the bodyguards and safety, I was always the one getting hurt because his Tammy looking ass wouldn't cover for me properly, or he'd be running too slow so I'd have to turn back to help him.

These past few weeks had been hell, the most we'd been attacked in years and I started this gig when I was about twenty or twenty-one.

I sucked my teeth in, hissing at the pain I just felt. "Shit wouldn't have happened if Deja was there to do her damn job."

"Again?" Terrel budged into the conversation, showing off his broken leg, which he used to impress girls by telling them that he jumped in front of a bus to save a child's life.

Or whatever the fuck that fake story is that he shares. Everyday it changes.

"She done bailed out on me too!" He added, "She ain't even come to make sure my leg was working right and now a young nigga got an infection. Now they tellin' me I gotta get my leg amputated."

"Who told you that?" I questioned, pulling out the ordered pill bottles and laying them down on the table for everyone to see.

"Nigga I told me that!" He rolled over the bottles, alongside his eyes, counting how many there were. "It don't take a doctor to know if yo' leg gone fall off."

Everyone hovered around the table, taking glances at the substances that laid in front of us.

I wasn't no dealer, we had niggas that took care of that kind of shit, but right now my job was trying to figure out who the hell was swapping and dispensing this fake shit in front of us.

I'm talking LSD, GHD, Molly, Meth, DMX.. everything. And none of it was real.

"You missing something," Rhonda spoke, taking notice of the count. "You're actually missing three."

I scratched my fingers on my head. It was the Ketamine that was gone, all of them actually. "Nah.. it's five"

Ketamine was one of those drugs that made you feel detached from reality. Everytime someone took it, it was like they weren't even alive anymore.