Nn

Isis

"I wish I told you sooner Isis, but I really thought she reached out to you years ago," Uncle Antonio conclude with worry in his voice

"I wish I told you sooner Isis, but I really thought she reached out to you years ago," Uncle Antonio conclude with worry in his voice. "I thought you girls was safe.."

"It's okay," I lied, feeling let down, "Bye." I hung up the phone, before he could say anything else. No I love you, No I miss you, none of that.

The reason why I called my Uncle was because of my eventful arrest. Something odd took place when those officers got ahold of me for investigation over that kidnapping.

The investigators showed me, me, but it actually wasn't me.  After a few hours of accusations and attempts of confessions, they surly pulled out a video clip.

I replayed that clip like it was some memory from the past, and in it was a girl that was running off with Na'jour strapped in her arms.

The cameras couldn't view any further of where she was coming or headed to, but she was enough of a look alike to pin it on me.

Luckily, I received bail, but that was because of simple things like hair length, markings on the skin, and nails. This didn't stop them from keeping me on the suspect list, though.

As far as Uncle Antonio, I had to know what happened when Yasmine reached out to him.

He went on to explain that Yasmine told him about a situation that was occurring in our household, he never told me what it was, but when he found out he planned on pulling up on dad and jumping him.

The only thing that stopped Anthony was his wife and fourteen kids.

He told Yasmin he was willing to help and protect her if she left Darius, because he refused to support pedophillia.

This was probably why Darius never heard from her again.

In the meantime, Uncle Antonio would try to convince my mom to leave so I could go with her. Eventually, he found out mom kept the phones on speaker and made sure everything was being heard.

I still didn't understand the situation much,
because he kept his mouth closed on the important details, even when I budged.

Uncle Antonio then explained how he loaned Yasmin thousands of dollars. He told her to go get me and then leave, because he knew dad would be paying him a visit after what he'd heard over the phone.

While my parents were supposed to make the drive to his house, Yasmin was supposed to be making that same drive to get me.

But she never did.
She never came.

She abandoned me twice. The second time shouldn't have been an option.

That wasn't the only thing that happened while I was locked away. A few days ago, I failed to mention to Asa that his father paid me a visit.

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐃™On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara