Mm 2

Keshawn - Shawn

There was more to being mayor than I thought.

I didn't take into account that these bratty ass community niggas would want more from me after I got the position.

The only reason why I applied for Mayor was so I could save my ass from getting murked in these streets by the Withersons and maybe even Denny.

Another reason, is so I could call off that investigation against Isis. As funny as it sounds, I ain't want the feds to get to her befo' I could.

Nah, I wanted to strangle that bitch alive for all the time she wasted between us and for carrying a lie for months.

That's another thing about the media, they wanted to know why someone my age wasn't in a committed relationship, married with kids.

They wanted to know what happened to my baby - the one i'd been talking about and planning for way before Isis gave birth.

Now, half of the city was looking at me suspicious. They were beginning to assume that I was behind all the kidnappings, that I was a fraud assum'.

Then it became News report that rapper Li'Shawn, also known as myself, supposedly killed his girl and her baby.

With those suspicions came video evidence of me shooting at Isis at the hospital. It wasn't the full clip, but once the film resurfaced people put two and two together and figured i'd murdered her.

It didn't help that she disappeared after that and no one could find her.

I ain't even get the chance to touch the bitch, and half of Richards Valley believed I did, but they ain't say nothin' tho. I just knew that if I didn't cover my ass quick, they would appeal and i'd loose this great ass opportunity.

What they didn't know was, I'd already seen my baby girl from images that were given to me by Steve.

See, Steve kept an eye on Isis and never even told me until last minute, and I beat the shit outta him, made sure to puncture that nigga rib and all but after that I got my shit together.

He was in urgent care for about a week and I visited him everyday to spit in his face so he knew how disrespected I felt.

Nigga made it up to me though, he told me what hospital Isis gave birth in, who was all there, and where my baby was now.

She was with Enrico, and he was one of them people I was iffy about, onna' guys.

I met him way back, years ago when I started dating Isis and he supposedly wanted to rekindle his relationship with her, but this time not under her father's rules.

Bitch nigga thought he could save her ass, but nah, she wanted to be with me. We was in love.

He understood that tho, even backed off for a minute before tryna hit her back up about a year after.

I caught her entertaining his ass though messages, saying how she ain't know how to leave the relationship without making me mad, so I beat her ass for that shit and kept that device on me.

Who the fuck was she to let another nigga think he got a chance? My bitch? Ion' play that shit. And then to even think you could leave me? After her being the first bitch I pour my heart out to? Hell nah!