Xx 2

Isis

I had a lot of reflecting to do. Mostly about myself, but more about Asa and my relationship with him.

It wasn't until the next three days, that I truly began ruminating my actions of the night we argued. Even then, I wasn't necessarily sure I was in the wrong.

There was a lot of hurt and sadness circling the loss of my sister, or at least- the thought of me loosing her.

I mourned, though it didn't appear that way due to surviving Charles antics and trying to recover from traumatic events.

My session's were never centralized on my losses, but rather my emotions in the moment. I had so much that I struggled to communicate them all.

Yes, I stopped searching for Yasmin. But, nevertheless, I mourned.

Sitting back in the rocking chair, my head fell incredulously at Thursday nights events. It was so daring with how boldly everyone's true emotions were presented, that it lingered.

The moment I stood on Enrico's doorstep and balled my eyes out to him, he refused to let me enter the house without my belongings.

Within three minutes of me trying to mouth everything that took place, I was stuffed in the passenger seat and we were off to Asa's to retrieve my items.

Once we were at his door, there was immense tension and I would never forget it.

"You gave this nigga my address?" He spazzed, irritation scribbled across his face.

"Man, we just here to get her shit and go." Enrico pointed at me, sliding his finger towards the door, and Asa shook his head.

He mulled over Enrico's words, not digesting a thing he said, his brows rising then snapping together. "Nah, you ain't taking shit, but thank you for dropping her off."

"Dropping her off?" Enrico chuckled, getting defensive while I stood there, hungering for him to just give me my stuff so I could just go.

I didn't want to be here with him or his dad, who I had yet to question why he was here to begin with.

"Did I stutter?" Asa got smart, pouring the last drop of patience he had for anyone.

"Nigga.." Enrico hiked his pants up, taking a step back to measure Asa with his eyes.

I guess it was his way of seeing if he could take him out, in the moment.

I sighed, already tired of shedding tears and continuously stressing over uncontrollable things.

"Asa, just please let me get my things. I don't wanna fight. O-okay? I've been through enough tonight." My eyes were nearly swollen from the low concentration.

He studied the overwhelmed creases on my face and opened the door to let me through, but the moment Enrico tried entering, he slammed the door, locking the hinges.

"You can get your stuff, but he ain't coming in here."  He pulled at his tank top, letting some air come through.

I nodded, immediately going to the room and grabbing as much as my arms could hold.

I still couldn't believe that Enrico drove me all the back here, like it wasn't embarrassing enough that i'd have to face the man that I ran away from, forty minutes prior.

While loosing myself in thought, I immediately jumped and gasped, feeling my arm get pulled and my body fall into an instant hug.

My face pressed against his chest and the warmth of his body exuded, making me sigh loudly, a bit in relief.